Schema Plus for SEO , 413 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
2024年4月27日

Very pleased with the support offered by Ozzy and Yaprak. Had some old code left on my store which was messing with the Rich Snippets, now Google's happy and so am I - Thanks guys!

Botched Ink® Saline Removal Training
3年多 人在使用应用
2024年4月22日

Great customer service by Ozzy, helped me sort out my issue right away.
Recommend this app to everyone with a shopify store.

ST ARGO
澳大利亚
9个月 人在使用应用
2024年5月13日

Looove this App! It deserves 5 stars from me. It has helped me keep my SEO in check. I Want to give a huge shoutout to Berker, who was knowledgeable, and helpful in answering all of the questions I had about a small issue. He took the time to provide screenshots and a clear and concise explanation for me.

Shopping Therapy, LLC
大约2个月 人在使用应用
2024年3月10日

I'm not tech oriented so I choose this app because the set up was easier.

5☆service.

I contacted customer service to check i had set it up right. They identified something wasn't quite right and they corrected it! I'm really pleased with how things are going so far.

Brummy Artist UK
大约2个月 人在使用应用
2024年3月29日

Had trouble with our robotics and Ozzy was able to assist me very quickly and give me advice on the fix. Considering it is Good Friday in Australia this was very appreciated as our site was not working at all. Thanks Ozzy.

The Good Plant Co
澳大利亚
大约1个月 人在使用应用
2024年4月17日

Really bad application My site search console stopped working after installing the app no more crawl no time line

India shopping
3个月 人在使用应用
2024年4月24日

Easy to deal with. Fast and professional with responding to issues. Highly recommend.

Custom Controllers
2024年5月9日

Great service and help from Ozzy! Thank you very much.

Fabulous Flowers
南非
2024年3月29日

Schema Plus optimization application, coupled with the consultant's insightful guidance on installation and functionality, was a promising start to enhancing our database performance. Their expertise in explaining the application's purpose and setup process was notably helpful, ensuring a smooth integration. Awaiting the long-term outcomes, the initial experience has been positive.

La Beauté D’Alia
16天 人在使用应用
2024年4月28日

Simple to manage. Swift and proficient in addressing concerns. Comes highly recommended.

Stock Must Go