Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 1, 2022

The onboarding was white glove service, I'm so glad I changed to this app! I've heard great things about the performance as well

Toki Mats
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 25, 2022

As per usual you have an excellent speed of response to any problems we may find. It makes us feel more comfortable knowing that you have our backs if we find problems we can't put right. Giving us comprehensive info and being reliable is fantastic.
Thank you for your and the teams help.
Be safe and take care
Phyllis

Eco Chic Retail Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 24, 2022

I super appreciated the support we were given with this app. They got on the issue we were experiencing with old code from a different app, and saw it through to the end.

PlushBeds
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 13, 2022

I use this app to increase my Search Performance. Get yourself this app and it will improve search results by at least 30%. I went this route before I ever looked into SEO optimization. I then did a before and after SEO performance Score of my site and after I installed Schema within 30 days my site jumped to an overall SEO performance score to 87/100 !! Impressive! Customer service is great, I usually always get DIDI and she's wonderful!

TINKER HIVE
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 4, 2022

Great Customer Service! They quickly solve my issue and made me visible for Google search. Thank you

Upfront DTG
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 20, 2021

Gonna leave this review now, this app has 5 star support, and actually works. First of all, lots of Google errors with Shopify themes and app code, they offered to fix that for me as well as make sure my stuff is running well. Good job, highly recommend this app for your Shopify SEO Schema needs.

Optimize Social
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
December 16, 2021

We have been using this app for almost 9 months and it has really helped us with the issues we were having with SEO errors coming up on our new Shopify site. The support are very helpful and I can not recommend the app enough.

Beds on Legs Ltd
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 14, 2021

We started using this app only a few days back and the support has been amazing. Our queries pre and post sales were replied to promptly and to our satisfaction. I can see that the schema errors are now gone from webmaster console. I hope this helps us in SEO long term.

House of Chikankari
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 13, 2021

I decided to try this app after receiving several warnings in Google console about missing fields in my SEO. This app is excellent, customer care was quick, knowledgeable and fixed all of my issues right away. I recommend this app for any business looking to improve SEO.

THAT SMELL GOOD
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 7, 2021

I can't say enough about the fantastic tech support provided. The Schema Plus team took the time to fix the SEO issues with my site and I am seeing a big percentage increase month over month of site traffic. Highly recommend!

Body Fuse USA