Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
March 23, 2021

Thanks to Baris, I was able to fix my issues with the Search Console. Fast response and he even went ahead and helped me to delete unwanted codes in the theme, and helped me to re submit the site map. Thanks guys! I recommend the App

RC Cars Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 23, 2021

Awesome app. Dead simple install, works pretty much out of the box (Only had to remove two lines of code from the theme to remove existing rich snippets) which I believe they will happily do for you. Performance is flawless.

Liquorice Heaven
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 19, 2021

Great app, I'm so glad I downloaded, it's easy and the team are so helpful. I'm not an IT person, I'm a small business owner, so this was perfect for what I need and affordable. Thanks so much again. Kate - Yorkelee Prints Australia

Yorkelee Prints
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 17, 2021

Works as promised. The customer support is ridiculously fast and helpful. Would highly recommend to others.

Come As You Are Co-operative
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 16, 2021

Great app, does what it says it does without any issues and incredible support! Would definitely recommend.

Budabenimolsun
Turkey
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 15, 2021

I read several articles on SEO and Schema. Many SEO experts gave this app high marks. They commented on how it is Schema mark up done correctly yet easy for the user. I installed it, and very quickly, it came back with a report showing all had installed, and markups were working. I had a question about a previous app that tried to do mark-ups, and the Schema Plus support department was perhaps the best response and follow-up I have ever experienced from any IT type support question! By far the best Shopify app I have ever installed! Thank you, please keep up the great product and support!

Main Clinic Supply
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited November 27, 2021

I love this app. It does exactly what is suppose to in keeping all my Schema up to date. That is a given and should be expected, but where this app really shines in in the support offered by the team. They have, multiple times gone above and beyond to make sure my Schema is in order and working properly. They always respond to my emails and support requests. They have helped me to get my star ratings showing on Google. I can highly recommend this app.
Update, November 27th 2021
These folks continue to offer some of the best service I have ever had. Their willingness to go above and beyond to ensure my schema is always up to date has been incredible. Even when I don't fully understand the "why" behind the issue I am having, they troubleshoot and solve my issues. 10/10

Popular Brand Clothing
March 3, 2021

Fantastic app !! Also fantastic support!! I would really recommend this app to everyone. Baris from the App Support Team has fixed all my product schema problems less than a week and now all my google search console errors are fixed!!

FelineLand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 1, 2021

Very helpful support, great app. Thanks for your work mates. Google looks much cleaner for now. Best Schema app ever

Justizmemesshop
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 28, 2021

Excellent customer service- we had an outdated schema and these guys were able to delete the old code because the theme was outdated and insert new schema that is up to date. very pleased with the level of service and fix.

Floto