Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Kevin's Natural Foods

We just got started using the app and before the trial is even over Baris, Ozzy and the team over at SchemaPlus helped us out tremendously getting our site Schema dialed in. They were very responsive to our emails, and helped with some issues we had with the theme. We are so impressed with their support team and the service they provide. Thanks SchemaPlus!

Woof Meow Hello

This is the first time I’ve ever reviewed an app—that’s how much it’s helped me! For just $15/month, I have ex-google engineers keeping my schema 100% up to date. Since downloading the app, my search engine rankings have gone through the roof! Recently, I switched themes, and suddenly I had hundreds of errors from search console and I was freaking out. So I went into the app and asked their live chat if they could help me resolve the issue. I wasn’t sure if my problem was schema-related, so I was afraid my problem would be out of scope. It was in the evening, but I got someone on the line to help me right away. First, she checked to see if schema plus was causing the issue, which of course it wasn’t. What she did find was a bunch of outdated schema inserted by my new theme. Since it wasn’t their fault, I assumed that would be the extent of my support, but I was wrong. My live chat expert informed me that she could get the engineers to go into my theme and clean up all the issues. I woke up the next morning and everything was fixed. Thank you thank you thank you!!

RC Cars Store

Thanks to Baris, I was able to fix my issues with the Search Console. Fast response and he even went ahead and helped me to delete unwanted codes in the theme, and helped me to re submit the site map. Thanks guys! I recommend the App

Liquorice Heaven

Awesome app. Dead simple install, works pretty much out of the box (Only had to remove two lines of code from the theme to remove existing rich snippets) which I believe they will happily do for you. Performance is flawless.

Yorkelee Prints

Great app, I'm so glad I downloaded, it's easy and the team are so helpful. I'm not an IT person, I'm a small business owner, so this was perfect for what I need and affordable. Thanks so much again. Kate - Yorkelee Prints Australia

Come As You Are Co-operative

Works as promised. The customer support is ridiculously fast and helpful. Would highly recommend to others.

Budabenimolsun

Great app, does what it says it does without any issues and incredible support! Would definitely recommend.

Main Clinic Supply

I read several articles on SEO and Schema. Many SEO experts gave this app high marks. They commented on how it is Schema mark up done correctly yet easy for the user. I installed it, and very quickly, it came back with a report showing all had installed, and markups were working. I had a question about a previous app that tried to do mark-ups, and the Schema Plus support department was perhaps the best response and follow-up I have ever experienced from any IT type support question! By far the best Shopify app I have ever installed! Thank you, please keep up the great product and support!

Popular Brand Clothing

I love this app. It does exactly what is suppose to in keeping all my Schema up to date. That is a given and should be expected, but where this app really shines in in the support offered by the team. They have, multiple times gone above and beyond to make sure my Schema is in order and working properly. They always respond to my emails and support requests. They have helped me to get my star ratings showing on Google. I can highly recommend this app.

FelineLand

Fantastic app !! Also fantastic support!! I would really recommend this app to everyone. Baris from the App Support Team has fixed all my product schema problems less than a week and now all my google search console errors are fixed!!