Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 11, 2019

Amazing customer service. I had issues with my previous schema app which was was causing errors, and they fixed all the issues right away. All my pages are perfect and have schema now (where my previous app didn't cover all pages), and the errors are gone. Thank you!

Sol + Spirit
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 3, 2019

I want to thank the creators and staff (especially Baris) of Schema Plus for SEO, for their excellent app and remarkable customer service. Baris personally helped clean up old incomplete and conflicting schema left behind by another app and made sure my Shopify store schema and rich snippets are optimal. I highly recommend this for people who want to take their technical SEO to the next level.

Icey-Tek USA LLC
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 3, 2019

Love love love this app! I installed it when I relaunched my new site and almost immediately my google results were showing up so much better than before. Very easy to use and tangible results.

Port and Polish
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 1, 2019

we use this app in our 2 webshops now. there are many apps which promise to solve problems with microdata out there. finally this one with Schema Plus has worked for good!

we received also an extra mile of solving other issues ( like old remaining codings from other microdata apps which we had uninstalled) from the great and super fast support team. Thank you soooooooooooo much - now we can concentrate on our business again.

Highly recommended !

fusspflege-shop.ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 22, 2019

Great Support received to even be able to have Google indexing our pages correctly. This is the 3th App for Rich Snippets we have used and it is the only one which works! I can recommend highly to use it.

fusspflege-happyfeet.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 19, 2019

Great team. Great service. Great app. Cant recommend enough. really helped with our rankings in google. Thanks uppercase!

Billfodl
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 19, 2019

The team at this company is so helpful. I cant tell you how above and beyond they have gone. And this app actually makes a measurable difference in rankings. Highly recommend. A++

Gimmè Stone Skins and Cases
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 31, 2019

I greatly appreciate the dedication and support Baris has given me and my store! Schema is so over my head, so I am very thankful for the help!

The Urban Flair
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 30, 2019

Caused traffic to decrease, showed Google Console proof, contacted them no help but sent me a link to better understand Schema which i didnt need.

FabFinds
Time spent using app: 12 days
Uppercase Apps replied October 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. For your site, we explained in detail along with links to documents why your traffic is decreasing (which is a general problem to your site). We offered to help you further, as we always do with every single one of customer requests. Without any response to our emails, you deleted our app and leave us a one-star review.

Edited May 27, 2022

The customer service from the Uppercase team is always above and beyond our expectations. Their knowledge is invaluable and they're always super quick to reply and fix anything we don't understand. Every communication we have ever had with them has been incredibly positive, we can't rate them high enough.

Chalk Pink Linen Company