Schema Plus for SEO

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

PRIME HODL

Location United Arab Emirates

Great app with wonderful support team, specially Ozzy. he walked me through the plugin and is working to get everything sorted out for me.. Thanks Ozzy

Regarde Jewellers

Location Australia

The support team is amazing. I've had a lot of schema errors caused by bad theme code and some apps which was affecting our listings on Google. Every time I have reached out, they have been prompt, fixed the issue and gave a clear and easy to understand explanation of what has been done. With everything that needs to be done to run an online store, it has been really nice not to have to worry about making sure our schema is being properly generated for Google when we add products, blog posts and collections. A big thank you again to Aigera, Didi and Ozzy for your fantastic support.

Bluestein

Location Germany

The most perfect experience we ever had with a support team. My problem was solved by an agile and friendly team within minutes. We love the app and can only recommend it.

Arachne Audio

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Support was super swift to reply and help me with the issues. Extremely satisfied with the app too, wholeheartedly recommend it!

GirlyDonna

Nice App and very simple , Also very great support so much helpful , Thank you ….

Muscle House

Location Denmark

Great app, and ultra quick support from Ozzy and the rest of his support team! We have successfully added extra snippets to our organic search results!

Maverick Feather

They solved my problems within 3 days. I think it's a really useful app. Their customer support is very fast.

Access Pro Supply

Fantastic app! I was new to page schema and rich snippets, but this app paired with Schema Plus' INCREDIBLE support team helped me out tremendously and explained the process thoroughly. If you're not sure whether to go with this app or the countless others out there, go with this one. You will not regret it!

Furniture Fair | Cincinnati | Dayton | Louisville

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is easy to use and easily helps you get rich snippets showing on google search. Things I would like to see...
1. an easier way to design the look of your sitemap without needing to know code.
2. LocalBusiness schema for a business with multiple store locations. Lastly, I will say you get great support with this app which is a rarity for shopify apps.

Home Desk Treasures

I loaded this app a few weeks ago. I'm confident that it is running as promised. Today I had some questions about the sitemap I loaded in July. Ozzy answered all the questions I had. Ozzy also took the time to show me, through screenshots, how this app is working for me. I would rate this support as excellent - thank you.