Schema Plus for SEO

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SmoothTrue.com

The support was great, I enjoyed the professinal help i received. I recommend this app to anyone wanting to make their life easy'

Hello Charlie

Location Australia

Really easy to use, and I can already see improvements. Had an issue with my products schema and the team fixed it super fast. Thank you so much - you made something that I found complicated really easy. Much appreciated, and definitely recommended!

Qstomize.com

Did the impossible and finally fixed all my schema issues. I didn't think it was so complicated but really struggled due to competing apps and leftover code in my theme. Within hours they cleaned up my code and I'm all green on Google rich snippet checker. Recommended!

DufflebagKoi

i have done SEO since 2010 for a variety of industries, but schema was always a challenge to get my dev teams to implement. this app is worth every penny b/c it actually works and works really well, plus they have a really good support staff that helped me sanitize my theme's old schema for no extra fee, i was shocked. highly recommend this app. ~ DBK

Lockinex

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very helpful customer service team. Didi was excellent and eager to help solve our schema issues. 5/5

The Daebak Company

Such a great customer service. I had an issue - collision with previous SEO apps on my site, and Ozzy helped me find where the error came from and let tech team solve the issue. I am excited to see the improvement by using this app!

Nutrition Faktory

They are Sooo good! Immediately respond and have always fixed the issue really quickly. Ozzy is great to work with!

The3Crazed

Time spent using app About 2 months

This guys rock!!! The agent Aigera, help me with my questions. It was VERY EASY to understand. thank you so much for helping me get sooner to our goals!

miniaturedubai

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 22 minutes

Great Responsive and helpful Team...…They replied on time and try to fix my store problems as soon as possible.

Prime Growth Nutrition

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Support is amazing! Ozzy assisted us perfectly, he was friendly and knowledgeable regarding the inquiry. Great app!