Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands SEO Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

fusspflege-shop.ch

we use this app in our 2 webshops now. there are many apps which promise to solve problems with microdata out there. finally this one with Schema Plus has worked for good!

we received also an extra mile of solving other issues ( like old remaining codings from other microdata apps which we had uninstalled) from the great and super fast support team. Thank you soooooooooooo much - now we can concentrate on our business again.

Highly recommended !

fusspflege-happyfeet.de

Great Support received to even be able to have Google indexing our pages correctly. This is the 3th App for Rich Snippets we have used and it is the only one which works! I can recommend highly to use it.

Billfodl

Great team. Great service. Great app. Cant recommend enough. really helped with our rankings in google. Thanks uppercase!

Gimmè Stone Skins and Cases

The team at this company is so helpful. I cant tell you how above and beyond they have gone. And this app actually makes a measurable difference in rankings. Highly recommend. A++

The Urban Flair

I greatly appreciate the dedication and support Baris has given me and my store! Schema is so over my head, so I am very thankful for the help!

Chalk Pink Linen Company

The customer service from the Uppercase team is absolutely outstanding, they are super quick to reply, sort the problem out without any head scratching at all and they are ultra knowledgeable, this has to be our best discovery for our website to date. We can't praise Baris and this app enough, unbelievable service.

Boulder Denim

Super easy app to use! The customer service is exceptionally fast and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Tread Labs

We have been struggling to incorporate the FAQ Schema on some of our website pages, which means we're missing out on prime SEO opportunities. It's been problem after problem, and no one has been able to offer a solution. Until we installed Schema Plus. Not only was Baris incredibly responsive, but he was able to solve the issue quickly. He's a lifesaver, as is the app. We have a lot of product pages and having the Product Schema automated is a massive timesaver. This app is worth every cent.

RIBI Malta

This is the app to get!! Prompt and perfect service. My only regret is not having it installed earlier!

FridayCharm.com

Great App And Specially The Support So fast and Understanding the issue ..

Great keep the good work .....