Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

FridayCharm.com

Great App And Specially The Support So fast and Understanding the issue ..

Great keep the good work .....

RiyadhDress

I have just started to use the app and looks promising. one sign is their customer support is super. these guys stand by their product and will help you fix issues that appear in google structured data testing.

Boho Beach Hut

I have used this app for awhile now and it has been great! Had some errors I needed help with and Schema Plus was very quick to identify the problem we were having and took the time to help us fix them! Great customer service and very helpful!!

vetevo GmbH

The Schema Plus app does it's job pretty well. And in case there is something wrong you get a 5 stars technical support and help. For now a real good experience. Keep it going like this!

MĀLAMA Essentials

really great app and best support ever! Baris was able to fix our issue within seconds and our FAQs are shown properly in the google index now. thanks

Neatcell Official

To be honest anyone who are not using this apps are losing. All it takes is 5 second to get it installed and every structure code is well solved. An apps that every shopifier should have!

The New Trend

This app is great! We needed some help adding in some fields to our Schema mark-up and the app developers were quick to respond and do a manual fix for us. Would highly recommend!

Triple T Studios

My experience with Schema Plus is exceptional. I would give more stars if possible. Baris is supportive and responds quickly. He goes above and beyond to help with any questions and/or issues.

The Coolest Dude

My experience with the app and customer support is exceptional. Highly recommend giving it a try. Two thumbs up.

www.thetimberguy.com

Nice and prompt customer support, hope this app helps us in what we are looking for.thanks and best wishes