Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

beau and belle co

Poor customer service, when you want a user to stay, there is a method of how you should speak to them. Where is the customer service, communication skill at? Yes, I wanted a update on my ticket 766, I know what your colleague said, I myself work as a service desk analyst so i know what is required within this job field. Tickets are updated on regular basis. With me contacting you on 15/05/21 and the ticket needing to be completed on 16/05/21, then there must have been some progression and information within the ticket that user can know about? Unless you have not even looked....

The Luxe Lens

I had a really negative experience with this app that cost us money. They insisted they were compatible with Yotpo and had us delete our Yotpo schema, which was disastrous and hurt our product appearance in Google. Baris, presumably the creator, was rude and arrogant. I really regret installing this app and am paying for it - literally - with the fallout from using their schema to replace my old schema. If you're an established business, RUN!

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience. Your business matters to us and both our customer support and technical support teams are diligently working to make sure that every single customer gets full rich snippets on Google. At the time you deleted our app and left this review, your store had full rich snippets with review stars by SchemaPlus schema on every single result.

Please refer to this screenshot: https://schemaplus-users.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/the-luxe-lens-april-27-2021.png

Should you choose to reinstall and try our app again, we’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right and work toward earning back your business.

Organic CBD Nugs

Unfortunately I did not have a good experience with this software. It caused our rankings to tank due to Schema Plus code having issues with the old schema code on the site. In hopes of fixing this, we reached out to support (Baris) who said they would fix it and 3 days later it still was not fixed. They kept saying they'll fix it today, tonight, and they never fixed it. It's unfortunate because I had high hopes for this due to the good reviews but I did not have a good experience. Tip to the developer, maybe try offering some documentation so that users are not at the mercy of support and we can fix this ourselves.

April 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. We wish we could have provided you much better support, but unfortunately, COVID-19 forced us to restructure our office and we could not attend our support queue during this time. We hope to see you soon back as a customer.

Platinum Leather Emporium

the app does not do what it claims, It is as simple as that and I have tried it, Support is okay at best but it does not give the results I had hoped for and now I start all over again with a different app

FabFinds

Caused traffic to decrease, showed Google Console proof, contacted them no help but sent me a link to better understand Schema which i didnt need.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. For your site, we explained in detail along with links to documents why your traffic is decreasing (which is a general problem to your site). We offered to help you further, as we always do with every single one of customer requests. Without any response to our emails, you deleted our app and leave us a one-star review.