Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and search rankings

Classic Cycling

The app was easy to install. I had some errors related to other Schema code on the site. Baris was a great to help me clean up the duplicate code and get it working correctly.

Wuitusu

Our store is on one of the older Shopify templates. The Google shop were returning us errors and we didn't have a clue about how to fix them. We started to use Schema Plus. Baris was very helpful. So much that he personally cleaned our errors. Today, we pass the structured data tests with flying colors. I highly recommend this app.

Southland Organics

Simply put the best customer service from any application developer. Baris goes out of his way to assist and complete the installation. He also follows up to make sure of satisfaction. The app works very well and fits our needs perfectly.

Liberty Vape

This app is amazing! Baris goes out of his way to make sure you clear all your errors and warnings for your site. Definitely recommend these guys and five stars is not enough.

Bethdoll.com

This product had great reviews and I saw an SEO YouTuber review about this app as well. The install was smooth and it fixed all of our structured data issues. Baris provided great support by helping to clean-up some old template issues and now we have valid and clean products. Highly recommend this app, well done!

VikingsBrand

My Schema is now clean of any errors and warnings. Baris went ahead and removed outdated schema code, free of charge.

I'm definitely recommending this app to anyone who wants to have their shop optimized for SEO, the best way.

Steampunk Wall Clocks

I was trying to get the schema in my shopify store to work properly. After deleting this in frustration (mostly because I had applied other conflicting apps) they reached out to me and helped me get my whole schema in the store fixed. Above and beyond customer service.

Studio Six Art Supplies

Baris was extremely helpful and answered any questions we had immediately. He was able to provide extra work for us due to old broken schema on our website and did the job quickly. Thank you kindly

ACU Precision Sheet Metal

I was using smart SEO. While Smart SEO is cheaper and offers a little more included in their app, there are a few things that made me switch and keep using Schema Plus.

1. The customer service. I was able to get my questions asked right away while installing the app. That is amazing. They also removed old code in my theme that was causing issues with products from old SEO apps/theme.

2. Using Judge.me reviews, Smart SEO began to give me errors with one of the last algorithm updates. Schema Plus incorporates Judge.me reviews and does not make me edit my theme file like Smart SEO did.

3. The bonus of a FAQ page with out having to manually code every single FAQ question manually.

4. Being Developed by former Google software engineers, who better than people who may have knowledge other apps do not have.

I have the breadcrumb features turned off because I want true navigation on page through menu navigation. I use Category Breadcrumbs for this. I believe, based off of the support and knowledge, they will expand this app and make it a universal SEO app better than the rest. www.acumetalfab.com

Polkka.ro®| Magazin en-gros de bijuterii si accesorii fashion

Super app and great customer support. They helped us to solve all problems we had with our site related ro rich snippets. Baris even helped us to remove old code that affected us. I totally recommend the team and the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7