Schema Plus for SEO

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nueve Sterling

I've only recently started using this app, but even though it's only been a short while since I installed it, I've been really pleased with the help and timely assistance I've received from the customer service team. Way to go!

Bio-Barát Biobolt

Location Hungary

Shopify apps usually have amazing support, but this app has one of the absolute best. I asked some questions, I got a very detailed answers, so I don't have to buy an other app for 15usd because this solves it.

Under 5'10

Time spent using app About 2 years

We use this app to improve our SEO and Snippet visibility on google and it works wonders! The staff is extremely helpful and responsive. These devs set a whole new gold standard for Shopify merchants. Shout out Ozzy for being the man! 10 out of 5 star app :)

Vape360

The team solved any issues I ran into during the installation process and then some. They're very responsive and definitely went above and beyond what I was expecting. I highly recommend.

Holme & Moss

Time spent using app About 1 month

The service from this app has exceeded my expectations! Ozzy has been so helpful, really efficient and explained everything in such simple terms. After a quick chat, Ozzy has offered to help fix the issues that I had, which included outdated and incomplete schema and conflicting apps. Thanks Ozzy and the team for all your help!

Rustic Red Door Co.

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Ozzy was amazing and looked into issues without me even asking and is helping us fix it! Great customer service and quick service.

Coffee Beanery

Time spent using app 1 day

Super quick and easy. After still showing some errors the team was able to show me immediately why they were firing and we had some old schema left in our theme. The team cleared it up by the next morning and GSC is happy now.

Wade Building Supplies

Really great app and service - the chat is responsive and the advisors are very helpful, after contacting them with a question, they made me aware of an issue I did not know about. The advisor contacted the tech team for me, sent me a link so they could access and fix and it was all done within 24 hours - fantastic.

Nordicwoods

Location Denmark

We are very pleased with the app and the support is on of the best i have experience in a long time.

adbav

Time spent using app About 21 hours

müşteri desteği çok gözel özgür bey benimle çok ilgilendi bunun için teşekkür ederim uygulamanın dahada büyüyeceğine eminim

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21