Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and search rankings

Boho Beach Hut

I have used this app for awhile now and it has been great! Had some errors I needed help with and Schema Plus was very quick to identify the problem we were having and took the time to help us fix them! Great customer service and very helpful!!

vetevo GmbH

The Schema Plus app does it's job pretty well. And in case there is something wrong you get a 5 stars technical support and help. For now a real good experience. Keep it going like this!

MĀLAMA Essentials

really great app and best support ever! Baris was able to fix our issue within seconds and our FAQs are shown properly in the google index now. thanks

Neatcell Official

To be honest anyone who are not using this apps are losing. All it takes is 5 second to get it installed and every structure code is well solved. An apps that every shopifier should have!

The New Trend

This app is great! We needed some help adding in some fields to our Schema mark-up and the app developers were quick to respond and do a manual fix for us. Would highly recommend!

Triple T Studios

My experience with Schema Plus is exceptional. I would give more stars if possible. Baris is supportive and responds quickly. He goes above and beyond to help with any questions and/or issues.

The Coolest Dude

My experience with the app and customer support is exceptional. Highly recommend giving it a try. Two thumbs up.

www.thetimberguy.com

Nice and prompt customer support, hope this app helps us in what we are looking for.thanks and best wishes

Buy Wines Online

Had a technical support issue and Baris was very quick to get the issue sorted out and hopefully the update that was rolled out will help other stores as well with their schema.

PartyAnimalOnline

Installed this app on a free trial and I can't praise it enough so far. Because we have a custom theme we had some teething problems due to old scema already being present (apparently) but Baris was on it straight away, identified the problem and fixed it in no time.
I have no hesitation in signing up for the full subscription and look forward to seeing an increase in search and click through.
Thanks for an awesome app.

Previous 1 3