Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

The Soap Opera Company

I just started with this app. I'm not sure of the results yet, but the customer service was very good for setting it up and removing bad schema on my site.

RacquetGuys.ca

Fantastic technical support from Baris. I highly recommend this app even if you know little about schema.

Five Bloom

Awesome customer support - highly recommended! Baris will help you out even if you are a beginner in Schema.

Osteposten

The app works and Baris from customer support was very helpful in fixing errors. I strongly recommend this app to solve your schema issues on google.

SLYK Shades

Baris was very responsive in helping me clear out old Schema and set this up. Very happy with the service.

Petsmont

Schema Plus helped me implement FAQ sections in my blog articles that respect the JSON LD standard and that Google can easily read.

I received support from the dev team that helped me fix an error in my theme (not related to their plugin), which is something I did not expect from a subscription of this value. I'm extremely satisfied so far!

Atlantic Rancher Company

These guys are amazinG! Baris Yuksel went to the end of the earth to help us. The app is powerful and the customer service is exceptional.

Classic Cycling

The app was easy to install. I had some errors related to other Schema code on the site. Baris was a great to help me clean up the duplicate code and get it working correctly.

Wuitusu

Our store is on one of the older Shopify templates. The Google shop were returning us errors and we didn't have a clue about how to fix them. We started to use Schema Plus. Baris was very helpful. So much that he personally cleaned our errors. Today, we pass the structured data tests with flying colors. I highly recommend this app.

Southland Organics

Simply put the best customer service from any application developer. Baris goes out of his way to assist and complete the installation. He also follows up to make sure of satisfaction. The app works very well and fits our needs perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8