Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Uppercase Apps
4.9
December 7, 2022

Schema Plus helped me with the Schema structured in the website. We've never experienced this kind of support before.

Only Whey | Eiwit, Pre-workout & Voedingssupplementen
Netherlands
November 30, 2022

This app has really made it easy for Google to understand my store which in result has improved my site traffic. The engineering team is very responsive and helpful in providing recommendations for optimizing. Highly recommend!

Vivian Rose Shop
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 28, 2022

Just starting with this app but support team have been very responsive with set-up help that we needed.

Wild Knight® Distillery
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
November 26, 2022

I didn't realize when we made the move to Shopify that review apps don't take care of the schema code needed to give Google the info required to display our product review info in the search results. After researching my options, I installed Schema Plus. Within 48 hours, engineers had kindly tweaked my schema code, and stars started appearing again. While we can all dork around and try to do our custom schema coding, I think I'll turn this project over to folks dedicated to the topic. Schema is constantly changing. Thank goodness, I have one less thing to stay awake thinking about at night. I saw no visible effects on our theme. Installation was easy. Customer service was prompt, pleasant, and effective. A quick onboarding call answered the few questions that I had. Highly recommend.

Christmas Light Source
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 24, 2022

Great team, super helpful and nice functionality - would recommend this app to anyone looking to get started w/SEO.

Ace+Freak