Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Azana Photo Frames

I want to rate 1000 stars, so easy to install and my only regret is that I should do it sooner. Ozzy is so helpful and hilarious! Fixed the issues I had and helped me with the sitemaps. This app you must have and is worth the service you get. You get Ozzy on live chat straight away and he will help you as you go along with the task if you're unsure what you're doing.

The Nordic Lash - By Emma Eliasson

Absolutely amazing App. Baris was a huge help and even helped me with some extra coding stuff. would 100% recommend

Moysti

The best app I've ever used in Shopify App Store. The ability of this app helps you to fix all google search console errors and make your website is suitable for Google. Best and fast support.

The Vintage Pottery

Well, the best customer service so far!
Ozzy, thank you! Answering all my questions, submitting the ticket for me and involving the technical team for the removal of outdated theme schema. Waiting for the result now :)

BeMindful-BeHappy

The best customer service I have received from an app. Waiting to see the results when google has re-indexed site but so far so good!

Fast Gas Online

Fast , Friendly, ver helpfull and efficient service. I higly recommend this app. The service is amazing.

Zoomget

Excellent tool and support. Really sorted out our Schema to enable successful google crawls. Easy to use product, would recommend.

Total Restroom

Great app that implements all the schema you will need. Baris is great to work with and extremely helpful. Highly recommend.

The Private Gym

My rich snippets were a mess. Schema Plus - along with their excellent support - got it all straightened out. It took some work! These guys are the real deal and I recommend them enthusiastically.

Soov

I had some issues with our product's structured data and their app and support team were very helpful identifying and fixing the issue. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10