Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

giviusa

Excellent app and very helpful customer service on setting it up on our site. Highly recommend using this app.

Juicers For Your Home!

I am a new user, but I can not say enough praise to thid team and how they treat their customers. They work quickly and the communication back to the customer is "top-notch"! I can't wait to see what results their work will give me. It sure is a pleasure to deal with them!

Relaxus Wholesale USA

We were looking for an app that supports SEO efforts and enabled us to stop member-only wholesale prices showing in rich snippets/ structured data SERPs. The support offered by the Schema Plus team is fantastic. We highly recommend this app and are now using it on multiple websites.

STRAYE

Ozzy and the Schema Plus team were very responsive to getting this set up and getting this aspect of our site up to par. Thanks!

spicychai

Fantastic service, highly recommend them. Team was helpful and supportive and the app works very well.

Davidson Jewels

The support team for this this app is amazing. They responded immediately to an issue with outdated parts of my theme, their engineers fixed the problem in less than 24 hours. Thanks

Next Bardo

I've had a excellent experience with this app and the team behind it. They went well out of their way to solve some issues I had with old/bad code and to make sure the app was functioning correctly on my site. I highly recommend this app for anyone who doesn't have the time or sophistication to deal with their Schema personally. Fantastic product and customer service!!!

FOGATYS

I totally, totally recommend this app. The customer service is second to none!
I had a problem showing my adds on google because of an incorrect schema markup. I tried other apps to no avail. The team behind the app is very professional and certainly know what they are doing. It took Baris a week ( it was a difficult issue). I thought he would have left me stranded but stuck with me until the problem was solved. I am very pleased

Naturally Boosted

The app is great but the company behind it is even better. The app solved most of my structured data issues and the bit that was remaining was resolved quickly by support. A remarkable experience and a great result. Thanks.

Ghd Recycle

Not seen results yet as only recently installed. 5 star rating is for customer service alone, absolutely outstanding aftersales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13