Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Pink Me Blue

Excellent customer service. Great app, easy to use. Ozzy has been following all my issues asap. He's awesome! Thank you again.

LollyHair

Good app and the after-sales help with any issues, it's real work, all problem solved in search console.

Anytime Simple

The app is really fantastic as it leverages the schema technology to give the leg up over your competition. In particular I want to mention that the support staff are responsive and really go to help you out above and beyond.

rad⚡️ salsa

This app (and the incredible support team behind it), helped clean up, fix, and validate all of the broken schema I had on my site. When Google thought I had 2 or 3 products PER id, the app and team stepped in to work the problem. My store and products are now showing correctly in search. This is a VERY professional team with a great product. Well done and thank you so much!

Quintessential Tips

good app and after-sales help with any issues. we have no problems with keeping this app long term..

Kikipettee

Thank your very much for helping me out with my problem. It may take a while to see how it work on my store but I'm very pleased with their Customer Support team!

Circle City Cooperative

The team helped me clean up my outdated and broken schema within a matter of days. They also provided guidance on submitting an updated sitemap file to Google Search Console for re-crawling my site. Overall very happy with onboarding experience and looking forward to seeing SEO results over time with this product.

Vox Sneakers

Schema Plus really helped my brand. I'm very happy to know that I can count on them. Thank you so much

ISS Automotive Solutions

Mind-blowing support. Get this app.... its a no brainer! You need Schema for SEO because you need to rank well! Just install and it simply works. I had some warning on old templates. Not only did they fix any small issue but helped me clean up my problems on other files along with adding rich snippets. I am really impress by this app and this team. "This is the way" - A Jedi

Relaxus Professional

Fantastic app and support. We were looking for a solution that specifically addressed the problem with rich snippets, and thankfully we found it and now use Schema Plus for SEO on multiple websites.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14