Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

Vox Sneakers

Schema Plus really helped my brand. I'm very happy to know that I can count on them. Thank you so much

ISS Automotive Solutions

Mind-blowing support. Get this app.... its a no brainer! You need Schema for SEO because you need to rank well! Just install and it simply works. I had some warning on old templates. Not only did they fix any small issue but helped me clean up my problems on other files along with adding rich snippets. I am really impress by this app and this team. "This is the way" - A Jedi

Relaxus Professional

Fantastic app and support. We were looking for a solution that specifically addressed the problem with rich snippets, and thankfully we found it and now use Schema Plus for SEO on multiple websites.

giviusa

Excellent app and very helpful customer service on setting it up on our site. Highly recommend using this app.

Juicers For Your Home!

I am a new user, but I can not say enough praise to thid team and how they treat their customers. They work quickly and the communication back to the customer is "top-notch"! I can't wait to see what results their work will give me. It sure is a pleasure to deal with them!

Relaxus Wholesale USA

We were looking for an app that supports SEO efforts and enabled us to stop member-only wholesale prices showing in rich snippets/ structured data SERPs. The support offered by the Schema Plus team is fantastic. We highly recommend this app and are now using it on multiple websites.

STRAYE

Ozzy and the Schema Plus team were very responsive to getting this set up and getting this aspect of our site up to par. Thanks!

spicychai

Fantastic service, highly recommend them. Team was helpful and supportive and the app works very well.

Davidson Jewels

The support team for this this app is amazing. They responded immediately to an issue with outdated parts of my theme, their engineers fixed the problem in less than 24 hours. Thanks

Next Bardo

I've had a excellent experience with this app and the team behind it. They went well out of their way to solve some issues I had with old/bad code and to make sure the app was functioning correctly on my site. I highly recommend this app for anyone who doesn't have the time or sophistication to deal with their Schema personally. Fantastic product and customer service!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14