Scout Abandoned Cart Recovery

Scout Abandoned Cart Recovery

by How Many Steps Inc.

3-5x more recovered checkouts w/ timely alerts & interactions

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances

I recently added this app and I'm really enjoying the results so far. It has been very helpful and informative, also helped turn some abandoned carts to sales. Thank you for this app!

Aisuru 100%

great app to use to see who is buying or abandoning your products/carts and makes it easy to respond to customers.

Tinkle Gem

I always struggled with abandoned carts, This was the app I was looking since the beginning. PLUS it is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sumo Sleep

Love love love!

In the age of the internet the personalised 1 on 1 interactions are dying. But as a small business I know I still need to keep my 1 on 1 customer interactions alive, it's how I make most of my sales.

Usually we have auto-emails that go out to try and recover our abandoned checkouts, but Scout is much better as helping me recovery my lost orders because I can reach out at the right time with one on one interactions to recover sales. Abandoned checkouts are frustrating to solve, but Scout lets me reach out via SMS, WhatsApp, or Phone to make my money.

Not only is Scout helping me recover my abandoned checkouts, but it's also helping me increase my conversions because when I speak to customers I learn and get feedback about my store and what caused them to abandon in the first place. I learn this way and make the changes which is slowly making my site better and more optimised for conversions.

Additionally, Scout is great for retention. It alerts me about win-back opportunities and follow up customers so I can reach out to ask for a review or just try to make an up-sell or re-sale. At the end of the day it's per personal assistant and has greatly increased my productivity while increasing sales at the same time. Thank you Scout!

DecksGo

See who is buying or abandoning your products in real time and easily respond with well thought out win back strategies.

Longboard Living

Scout is a great app for getting direct feedback in real-time about customers who have left their cart. Instead of finding out hours or days later, Scount allows you to contact the customer just as they move from the page

DIYHomeDiscounts

This app is SO HELPFUL at letting me know when someone abandons their cart. You would be amazed at how many people almost buy something and then leave forever, but this app alerts me and keeps track of all of their information so that I can quickly follow up and offer service or a discount! The developers are also wonderful and genuine folks :)

Wakey Dew

Scout is very helpful and useful app, especially the core concept of the app which not only helps you recover carts but also lets you have one to one conversations with your customers. One of the best customer service i ever recieved. Initially i had some issues so i got in touch with customer service who quickly resolved everything. The app allows you to email, whatsapp, recover abandoned carts and a lot more. Looking forward to all their new upcoming features. Thanks Scout customer service team.

MyCuteMini Gifts Store

Scout has been helpful at many instances to recover abandoned customers instantly. We could recover 50% of our abandoned carts with Scout and would recommend to anyone who uses Shopify.

Berry's Natural Products

I Used this app to recover my abandoned checkouts. They have gone from 29% to 9% recovery success. I love the scripts. Very customer focused. Thank guys keep going you'll get there. Cheers Chris Berrysnaturalproducts Tongkatcanada.ca

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10