Scout Abandon Checkout Alerts

Scout Abandon Checkout Alerts

by How Many Steps Inc.

More Sales through Personal 1-to-1 Conversations

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Crokinole Canada - Boards, Accessories, and more!

This is a useful app and is seamless in its integration. I like how simple their apps are compared to some other apps which have too much going on! Thanks guys! Ted

anbarrezart

Great app to sell my art. When someone abandons their checkout I get notified through Facebook Messenger which is very convenient for me. I can also do email alerts. When I get the alerts I can contact my lost customer and have a discussion with them. It's also great to know when it happens, I like the alerts, even if I don't contact them, I like to know whats happening on my store.

More Natural Healing

This team is very responsive, helpful and goes above and beyond to help their clients. It's helpful to receive notification of sales vs. abandon carts and these folks are on top of that!

Baby on Board

It really works. You can be more confident with your abandoned customer, also get information about why they are abandoned. And also close the sale personally.

Designs by Royi .B.

This app just "saved" a sale for me.
It is great.
Honestly, I don't usually take the time to write reviews but this was awesome.

December 17, 2019

Thanks Royi! We just checked out your site - it looks amazing. What great designs you have. Love the Air Show Bomber Jacket! If anyone is looking for fresh designed clothing, check out this site!

OdiKala

One of the very helpful apps, Just one thing is that it shows some orders or abandoned cart messages very late. Other than that it is a must-have plugin.

December 13, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We're currently working to improve the speed of alerts now. We attracted a lot more installs than we anticipated the last year and a half and it slowed our servers down a lot. Being a mostly free app, it made it harder to afford the faster processes and the bigger loads. We are planning on upgrading our technology across the board in the coming months so stay tuned! Thanks again for your support, I know you've had our app installed for almost three years now, and we hope to keep you on board for much longer - lots of new exciting features are on their way ;)

Keco Tabs

Awesome app that has had amazing results selling large purchases into a niche b2b market. Like everyone, we had some initial fears over calling abandoned carts but being a premium brand in a niche market means that we always get a warm welcome and have a high rate of success. The team at HMS has been great at responding to our support and feature requests.

Boketo

I needed a very good conversation from Canada Chile with the app owner to understand the usefulness of the app, if you want to improve your customer service and make a difference, then the app has a focus on personalization and a delicate relationship with your customer, Thanks!

November 6, 2019

Hi Loreto. I do appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. I would however just like to clarify that our app is focused on the 1 on 1 relationship for cart recovery and customer retention. We do allow you to send email, SMS and WhatsApp, as well as phone calls, but those are initiated by you. We send you the reminder, and then we give you the appropriate buttons to send the messages/make the calls easily, but also personally. We know through our data that the 1 on 1 conversation, personal conversation, does a MUCH better job for sales than the automated toosl, which is what I'm assuming you are looking for. If you're looking for automation, that's not what we do, nor do we claim to be an automation tool. I hope this helps and that you'd give our app another try :)

Ann More Products

I love this app., thanks to the developers and thanks for making it free. Highly recommend. I'm happy to know that it is helping to recover carts.

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Pretty good so far. Instantly notifies me of an abandoned cart (I tested this by abandoning a cart myself) and suggests what to say to recover the sale.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15