Scout Email & Messenger Alerts

Scout Email & Messenger Alerts

by How Many Steps Inc.

More Sales through 1-to-1 Conversations

Wallride Skate Supply

wow! thank you, admirable the dedication you put into what you do, for us as a company this application is very useful, thanks for the great management in solving this problem, congratulations

OxM.Mx - Orgullo x México

This app is really helpful since in my country most people use Whatsapp for everything; so it is a solution to get near (and in an efficiente way) to my customers

Crokinole Canada - Boards, Accessories, and more!

This is a useful app and is seamless in its integration. I like how simple their apps are compared to some other apps which have too much going on! Thanks guys! Ted

anbarrezart

Great app to sell my art. When someone abandons their checkout I get notified through Facebook Messenger which is very convenient for me. I can also do email alerts. When I get the alerts I can contact my lost customer and have a discussion with them. It's also great to know when it happens, I like the alerts, even if I don't contact them, I like to know whats happening on my store.

More Natural Healing

This team is very responsive, helpful and goes above and beyond to help their clients. It's helpful to receive notification of sales vs. abandon carts and these folks are on top of that!

Baby on Board

It really works. You can be more confident with your abandoned customer, also get information about why they are abandoned. And also close the sale personally.

Designs by Royi .B.

This app just "saved" a sale for me.
It is great.
Honestly, I don't usually take the time to write reviews but this was awesome.

December 17, 2019

Thanks Royi! We just checked out your site - it looks amazing. What great designs you have. Love the Air Show Bomber Jacket! If anyone is looking for fresh designed clothing, check out this site!

Keco Tabs

Awesome app that has had amazing results selling large purchases into a niche b2b market. Like everyone, we had some initial fears over calling abandoned carts but being a premium brand in a niche market means that we always get a warm welcome and have a high rate of success. The team at HMS has been great at responding to our support and feature requests.

Boketo

I needed a very good conversation from Canada Chile with the app owner to understand the usefulness of the app, if you want to improve your customer service and make a difference, then the app has a focus on personalization and a delicate relationship with your customer, Thanks!

November 6, 2019

Hi Loreto. I do appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. I would however just like to clarify that our app is focused on the 1 on 1 relationship for cart recovery and customer retention. We do allow you to send email, SMS and WhatsApp, as well as phone calls, but those are initiated by you. We send you the reminder, and then we give you the appropriate buttons to send the messages/make the calls easily, but also personally. We know through our data that the 1 on 1 conversation, personal conversation, does a MUCH better job for sales than the automated toosl, which is what I'm assuming you are looking for. If you're looking for automation, that's not what we do, nor do we claim to be an automation tool. I hope this helps and that you'd give our app another try :)

Ann More Products

I love this app., thanks to the developers and thanks for making it free. Highly recommend. I'm happy to know that it is helping to recover carts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14