Scout Email & Messenger Alerts

Scout Email & Messenger Alerts

by How Many Steps Inc.

More Sales through 1-to-1 Conversations

Ideal Meals Custom

Love this app. The 1-on-1 personalized checkout recovery works so well in combination with the auto-email. Recovering lots more sales from this. Thanks.

Dojomats

Have a small shopify site, and managed to recover 2 abandoned carts with the help out scout! using the chat bot, you can ask for today's list of abandoned carts, or view up to the past 30 days.

It gives you the option of contacting the customer who abandoned the cart, provided that they put the information in their cart textboxes!

you can choose the option to contact them by email or number, the email is prefilled which you can edit but you need to send it out yourself!

great app i would definitely recommend it!!

Travelfood Curated Wines

Just started working with it and I like it already because it reminds me right away to touch base with customer.
I would give it 5 but I haven't worked with it long enough.

Champaigns Finest

Scout is a very useful app that comes in handy all the time. While other apps require you to be on your Shopify site to check notifications, Scout sends everything through Facebook messenger, and who doesn't have their phone on them? This has allowed me to easily and quickly contact customers who have abandoned their carts through messenger, or email. Overall a very useful app!

Stone Bags

Scout is a must-have for any business. Every time a customer leaves a checkout without purchasing, I am immediately notified with the customer's contact information so that I can call them back and help them go back and purchase. Ahmad has also personally called me to offer his help and that was greatly appreciated!

Belmont Bikes

Having to sell higher dollars items scout has helped me increase my sales by 22%. The instant notification to my cell phone for abandoned carts allows me to talk to my customers when there most excited and ready to close a deal!

Thank Ahmad and the whole team - Great Apps!

Toothtwigs

Such an underrated app. Not sure why more people don't call their customers. I learned there are many reasons why my visitors abandon, but I only learned this when I started talking to them. I also really like the chat interface, and how easy it is to access my full abandoned and purchases customers lists so I can reach out one on on.

Xn U6bc7e0cwbiubcqkzj7cbpoekhie7af5a0i3cta

I usually don't write reviews, but Scout is one of the most useful apps on shopify. It helps me a lot to know about abbandoned cards when are happening. Keep up the good work!

Belmonte Bikes Ltd

How has anyone not thought of this before? Genius. I'm literally recovering thousands of dollars more each week because of this app. THANK YOU!!!!

Sg Style

Scout is a great app that notifies me when someone abandons the cart on my site on Facebook Messenger!

The best part of this feature is the timeliness and that can make or break the sale!

Get it!