Scout Email & Messenger Alerts

Scout Email & Messenger Alerts

by How Many Steps Inc.

More Sales through 1-to-1 Conversations

Mremountain

This app is extremely valuable! I started in eCommerce in October of 2017 and my business took off. Abandoned carts are everyone's worst nightmare and at first I was inundated with abandoned carts with shockingly high values (some over $1,000).

The built in Shopify abandoned cart email is either blocked by the customers email and/or ignored by customers as spam.

Scout gives merchants a PERSONAL and effective way to connect with customers in a very easy to use platform (Facebook messenger).

Customer are happy and surprised when you reach out personally and they become very willing to complete the sale.

Automated cart recovery emails are impersonal and already what they are expecting.

I have had great success with this app when taking the time to send a legit email. I have recovered over $10,000 of abandoned cart sales.

For a free app this is ESSENTIAL!

Trendynavarro Com

My name is Jose I am new to e-commerce I have no experience doing this, so I started looking for some free apps cuz my budget is small so I found this amazing app called Scout, I just went through the great training that it has before starting this app is unbelievable you have to try it

Pashtush Store

We’ve been using scout and its helped us alot in speeding up the abandoned cart recovery. We just discovered their direct whatsapp feature and its simply amazing. To top it all , its completely free and the people behind the app are really supportive and take suggestions very positively. So how the app opertaes is that ever hour it fetches data feom the shopify store and sends you a personal message to your facebook messenger alerting you about the abandoned cart, and lets you call or message or whatsapp the potential customer instantaneuosly. Since we do alot of international business often Our customers have certain questions they wish to ask before they purchase the product. and since we get to call them and help solve their doubts in real time , it sure helps a great deal.

Wear Your Music

We've been using scout for our growing business and it is a great way to keep up good communication with our audience that feels personalized. Our abandoned carts convert at a much faster rate now!

Darmee

It's really good app very helpful and makes things easy and fast response.....good job

Lifegenius

This app is amazing! I wanted to use it for a few weeks before posting my review. This app really works! Whenever someone abandons a cart in your e-commerce site, you instantly receive a notification with the contact information. It allows you to either call, sms, or email the customer. It is definitely a great way to get customers back! Excellent work guys!

Cool Awesome Boss Stuff

Probably the best App on Shopify! Virtually have success securing the sale each time that I am notified of a would be customers abandoning their cart. Highly recommended.

Tulip Smile

Hi Folks, you may install this application even without thinking. Best for abandoned cart recovery.
BR//
Vikas Arora

www.TulipSmile.com
www.TinkuBhai.com

Glassworks Unlimited

This App has saved MANY sales for my business! I HIGHLY recommend using this app, it is truly a game changer! The staff at Scout are also very personal and will help you with anything!

Booksfromtheoldworld

The app's developer, Ahmad, came all the way to Belgium from Canada to meet me and spend hours advising me on how to improve my shop. Everything from how to optimise my homepage to attract more customers and SEO optimisation to funnels, branding and building trust. His advice as well as this app propelled me to a new direction.

This app is the shortway to increased sales and recovered abandoned baskets as well as honest customer feedback, in other words it's going to make a huge difference to your business. The app is perfect for (not only) small businesses with more expensive products. It allows you to speak to your most interested potential customers, close the sale by addressing their concerns and/or get honest feedback from them so that you can improve on your service and your business.