Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

by How Many Steps Inc.

More Sales through Personal 1-to-1 Conversations

Devotedwear

Update, exceptional app. Recommended for everyone. Using it for my brand @ www.devotedstore.com

Kramstarr

Scout is a must-have with so many functions abandoned cart tracking an the option of sending your customers a handwritten text Style thank-you letter. Scott has definitely save me from a lot of headaches and truly allow me to focus my time where it is needed.

Cannaseur Io

I was so frustrated by not being able to immediately get a notification when someone abandoned cart. Those missed opportunities need to be jumped on ASAP. Scout has not only given me instant notifications, but also sends me all the abandon details I need, along with direct access to get in touch with the potential customer through whichever channel works best.

Blazelit

Truly an AMAZING APP ! Thank you :)!

Huely

Love Scout. Scout makes me feel good about talking to my customers. And I love that it focuses on customer relationships and not just abandoned checkouts. Every day I get an alert on my best customer, and Scout asks me if I want to send a handwritten note. I tried it, and got an amazing reply from my customer already. Anyone who wants to build brand loyalty should use this app!

Merimari

Great app notifies me when I have an abandoned cart and reminds me to call that customer! What a great idea - I never thought to call abandoned cart customers.

Multi Niche C

Awesome app. www.allexpressnow.com

Zappy Wheel

I love the app. I get a facebook message when there's an abandoned cart and then I call or email them back asap when they're still close to buying. It's free so it's a no brainer.

Little Wings Nz

Totally LOVE this app and not just because its FREE... but because it allows my small business to have a 'customer support' feel to my business. Which builds customer trust etc. It is easy to use. And as long as I am using mobile data, or wifi... I can offer customer support wherever I am. Brilliant! A totally MUST have app for small businesses and if you are just starting out with shopify.

Ruggedmandepot

I had customer that was going to buy a black beaded bracelet from us. We ended up closing the sale because of this app. Kind of cool.