Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Instant Alerts for Abandoned Recovery & Customer Retention

Huely

Love Scout. Scout makes me feel good about talking to my customers. And I love that it focuses on customer relationships and not just abandoned checkouts. Every day I get an alert on my best customer, and Scout asks me if I want to send a handwritten note. I tried it, and got an amazing reply from my customer already. Anyone who wants to build brand loyalty should use this app!

Merimari

Great app notifies me when I have an abandoned cart and reminds me to call that customer! What a great idea - I never thought to call abandoned cart customers.

Multi Niche C

Awesome app. www.allexpressnow.com

Zappy Wheel

I love the app. I get a facebook message when there's an abandoned cart and then I call or email them back asap when they're still close to buying. It's free so it's a no brainer.

Little Wings Nz

Totally LOVE this app and not just because its FREE... but because it allows my small business to have a 'customer support' feel to my business. Which builds customer trust etc. It is easy to use. And as long as I am using mobile data, or wifi... I can offer customer support wherever I am. Brilliant! A totally MUST have app for small businesses and if you are just starting out with shopify.

Ruggedmandepot

I had customer that was going to buy a black beaded bracelet from us. We ended up closing the sale because of this app. Kind of cool.

Goodman Electronics Online

Works great! It does exactly what it says that it will do!

Abrelly

This is truly an amazing smart app, perfect for small businesses.
Congratulations to the developer for creating such an amazing app.

Pure Hearts International

Does what it says it will do. Works well.

Everythingtiny

Thanks for building this smart method for reaching out to folks who show some interest in our products. I got a warm lead the same day I installed this app!

It's also nice to have a suggestion for the conversation to get us in the mindset to talk to customers. As small business people doing a multitude of tasks, our minds are always on something else when a lead comes in.

I closed the deal on the first call. Can't wait to get the next one.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12