Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

by How Many Steps Inc.

More Sales through Personal 1-to-1 Conversations

Fabnics Surplus

This app is really cool. Personalized attention to interested customers is the best way to close a sale. We close more sales with Scout's alerts. Thank you!

Grand Videoke Canada

Like the Raven app, this app is very useful. It can help me check who had abandoned their carts and I can send an email, call them back, or send them a text message to ask them what help do they need.

This is a must have app. It's also very accessible because you can integrate this with your Facebook Messenger and get automated reports from the Raven chatbot.

Try it. There's no risk. It's free!

Lami Fragrance

A great app that alerts you on facebook when you loose a potential customer. Really helpful

Myblankii

Brilliant app, been using it daily for months now. I love the alerts. It's helping me stay on top of important events with my customers. Can't live without it now!

Gravv Ca

Customer service is so good for this app. Ahmad really takes care of us. And the app concept is great.

Errlsgarage

Very easy way to capitalize on missed revenue! Worth installing and customer service was AMAZING! I would recommend hands down.

Van Stuyvesant

Scout helps us recover lost revenue from the store and stay in contact with customers and potential customers who interested in buying our product. The app is great for cart recovery, increased sales, and great customer support and easy to use.

Scout helps me manage my abandoned checkouts by establishing relationships through email and SMS text messages. Sometimes all it takes is an email to reach the customer and aid them with the purchase. Scout reminds me when I need to do something and enables me to do it right away. It helps me execute.

CEO of Van & Stuyvesant

Minimalistae

I would rather rate this app a 7/5. Its one of the main apps I use, which has tremendously changed the way we do business. Around 70% of the carts are abandoned. However with the help of Scout, we have reduced this rate. How this app helps is by sending a message on Facebook Messenger saying that someone has abandoned the cart and we can then directly approach the customer and ask why they've done so either by phone or email or WhatsApp. We being in the Middle East Region, customers mainly rely on trust and a call always makes them gain confidence in their purchase and you can close the sale. This app is a lifesaver for those looking to increase conversions significantly, and to understand why customers are abandoning their carts so you could make improvements to your website or the checkout process or if they have any questions or doubts they could directly speak to you and make the sale.

Thanks to the developers of this app - who were very creative in their work

Dr Delicacy

Scout is terrific. In real time you can know who is abandoning their cart! At DR Delicacy, this allows us to reach out to our customers and offer them discounts to close the deal. Ahmad is super cool too! He gave me a really amazing tip for my store. Thanks Ahmad! I'm looking forward to what Scout will bring in the future!

Inno Home

Installed this app and I'm satisfied with it so far.