Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

Travelfood Curated Wines

Just started working with it and I like it already because it reminds me right away to touch base with customer.
I would give it 5 but I haven't worked with it long enough.

Champaigns Finest

Scout is a very useful app that comes in handy all the time. While other apps require you to be on your Shopify site to check notifications, Scout sends everything through Facebook messenger, and who doesn't have their phone on them? This has allowed me to easily and quickly contact customers who have abandoned their carts through messenger, or email. Overall a very useful app!

Stone Bags

Scout is a must-have for any business. Every time a customer leaves a checkout without purchasing, I am immediately notified with the customer's contact information so that I can call them back and help them go back and purchase. Ahmad has also personally called me to offer his help and that was greatly appreciated!

Belmont Bikes

Having to sell higher dollars items scout has helped me increase my sales by 22%. The instant notification to my cell phone for abandoned carts allows me to talk to my customers when there most excited and ready to close a deal!

Thank Ahmad and the whole team - Great Apps!

Toothtwigs

Such an underrated app. Not sure why more people don't call their customers. I learned there are many reasons why my visitors abandon, but I only learned this when I started talking to them. I also really like the chat interface, and how easy it is to access my full abandoned and purchases customers lists so I can reach out one on on.

Xn U6bc7e0cwbiubcqkzj7cbpoekhie7af5a0i3cta

I usually don't write reviews, but Scout is one of the most useful apps on shopify. It helps me a lot to know about abbandoned cards when are happening. Keep up the good work!

Belmonte Bikes Ltd

How has anyone not thought of this before? Genius. I'm literally recovering thousands of dollars more each week because of this app. THANK YOU!!!!

Sg Style

Scout is a great app that notifies me when someone abandons the cart on my site on Facebook Messenger!

The best part of this feature is the timeliness and that can make or break the sale!

Get it!

Momme And More

Love the Scout App. It sends me messages when a customers abandons the cart or makes a purchase and creates emails to send them that say "noticed you are interested in my store or thank you for your order". I have had customers write me back and say they will now place an order because I reached out. I can also call the person if they leave a phone number. It also gives me customer totals for past weeks orders or abandoned check out. Really terrific app and its FREE! Highly, highly recommend. Pam MomMeAndMore.com

Gigi Homewares

Just the app I was looking for. So much more than an abandoned cart app. Scout allows me to differentiate myself from the giants and find a competitive edge through customer relationships. Customer support is fantastic. A huge thank you to Ahmad for going above and beyond and living the principals of superior customer experience.