Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

by How Many Steps Inc.

More Sales through Personal 1-to-1 Conversations

OdiKala

One of the very helpful apps, Just one thing is that it shows some orders or abandoned cart messages very late. Other than that it is a must-have plugin.

December 13, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We're currently working to improve the speed of alerts now. We attracted a lot more installs than we anticipated the last year and a half and it slowed our servers down a lot. Being a mostly free app, it made it harder to afford the faster processes and the bigger loads. We are planning on upgrading our technology across the board in the coming months so stay tuned! Thanks again for your support, I know you've had our app installed for almost three years now, and we hope to keep you on board for much longer - lots of new exciting features are on their way ;)

QuintalPet

The app is great. However, unfortunately the delay kills the idea of instant nofications and affects the efficiency of your messages. With me the delay is over 4 hours sometimes.

But I still recommend it.

DecksGo

See who is buying or abandoning your products in real time and easily respond with well thought out win back strategies.

Mark Baigent

I think this is a good app and it works well!
Its been helping me to get some sales which i would have missed before!

The only thing that could get improved is the connection to using whatsapp on the computer.
Connection to the phone works fine though

Travelfood Curated Wines

Just started working with it and I like it already because it reminds me right away to touch base with customer.
I would give it 5 but I haven't worked with it long enough.