Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

Booksfromtheoldworld

The app's developer, Ahmad, came all the way to Belgium from Canada to meet me and spend hours advising me on how to improve my shop. Everything from how to optimise my homepage to attract more customers and SEO optimisation to funnels, branding and building trust. His advice as well as this app propelled me to a new direction.

This app is the shortway to increased sales and recovered abandoned baskets as well as honest customer feedback, in other words it's going to make a huge difference to your business. The app is perfect for (not only) small businesses with more expensive products. It allows you to speak to your most interested potential customers, close the sale by addressing their concerns and/or get honest feedback from them so that you can improve on your service and your business.

Big Time Supps

Really nice up. Completely different mindset to get that sale recovered.

Jumping Puddles

Works very, very well. Highly recommended! My childrenswear and accessories store would be lost without it! www.jumpingpuddles.co

Bennett Lombardo Photo

Amazing customer service and innovation. Great tool. Highly recommend to anyone!

College Goods

Such a simple yet incredibly valuable app! A must have for any small business.

We've been using Scout to recover abandoned checkouts and to thank our best customers. It's great having timely notifications and Scout's insights come directly through Facebook Messenger. It allows me to handle each customer right away (which is the most appropriate time).

Calling and SMSing abandoned checkouts has not only increased our recoveries but the feedback from customers has helped us optimize our store and improve the customer experience.

What is even more incredible is their customer service. When I first installed I was having problems configuring the app but their team solved the issue and got me set up in no time at all. It was honestly one of the most positive customer support experiences I've had with a Shopify app developer.

Thank you Scout!

Mowtown Waldo Implement

What a great app!!! Can't say enough! If you wanna convert your abandoned checkouts, this is THEE app to have!
Scout gives you tons of information regarding abandoned checkouts and how to convert them into sales. The developer is extremely helpful. His customer service is above and beyond anybody we've used in the past....and this app is FREE!

Taking action as soon as a checkout is abandoned is the key to converting. Scout gives you the opportunity to do that!
Plus, you get very professional scripts for calling or emailing the customer... so that helps with stage fright!!!
This app really opened my eyes about how to handle abandoned checkouts!!!
EXCELLENT!!!!!

Devotedwear

Update, exceptional app. Recommended for everyone. Using it for my brand @ www.devotedstore.com

Kramstarr

Scout is a must-have with so many functions abandoned cart tracking an the option of sending your customers a handwritten text Style thank-you letter. Scott has definitely save me from a lot of headaches and truly allow me to focus my time where it is needed.

Cannaseur Io

I was so frustrated by not being able to immediately get a notification when someone abandoned cart. Those missed opportunities need to be jumped on ASAP. Scout has not only given me instant notifications, but also sends me all the abandon details I need, along with direct access to get in touch with the potential customer through whichever channel works best.

Blazelit

Truly an AMAZING APP ! Thank you :)!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13