Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

by How Many Steps Inc.

More Sales through Personal 1-to-1 Conversations

Kramstarr

Scout is a must-have with so many functions abandoned cart tracking an the option of sending your customers a handwritten text Style thank-you letter. Scott has definitely save me from a lot of headaches and truly allow me to focus my time where it is needed.

Cannaseur Io

I was so frustrated by not being able to immediately get a notification when someone abandoned cart. Those missed opportunities need to be jumped on ASAP. Scout has not only given me instant notifications, but also sends me all the abandon details I need, along with direct access to get in touch with the potential customer through whichever channel works best.

Blazelit

Truly an AMAZING APP ! Thank you :)!

Huely

Love Scout. Scout makes me feel good about talking to my customers. And I love that it focuses on customer relationships and not just abandoned checkouts. Every day I get an alert on my best customer, and Scout asks me if I want to send a handwritten note. I tried it, and got an amazing reply from my customer already. Anyone who wants to build brand loyalty should use this app!

Merimari

Great app notifies me when I have an abandoned cart and reminds me to call that customer! What a great idea - I never thought to call abandoned cart customers.

Multi Niche C

Awesome app. www.allexpressnow.com

Zappy Wheel

I love the app. I get a facebook message when there's an abandoned cart and then I call or email them back asap when they're still close to buying. It's free so it's a no brainer.

Little Wings Nz

Totally LOVE this app and not just because its FREE... but because it allows my small business to have a 'customer support' feel to my business. Which builds customer trust etc. It is easy to use. And as long as I am using mobile data, or wifi... I can offer customer support wherever I am. Brilliant! A totally MUST have app for small businesses and if you are just starting out with shopify.

Ruggedmandepot

I had customer that was going to buy a black beaded bracelet from us. We ended up closing the sale because of this app. Kind of cool.

Goodman Electronics Online

Works great! It does exactly what it says that it will do!