Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

Zappy Wheel

I love the app. I get a facebook message when there's an abandoned cart and then I call or email them back asap when they're still close to buying. It's free so it's a no brainer.

Little Wings Nz

Totally LOVE this app and not just because its FREE... but because it allows my small business to have a 'customer support' feel to my business. Which builds customer trust etc. It is easy to use. And as long as I am using mobile data, or wifi... I can offer customer support wherever I am. Brilliant! A totally MUST have app for small businesses and if you are just starting out with shopify.

Ocean Warrior

I really wanted this one to work. It started off sending me messages on any Abandon Cart for the first day. Then it was sending everything as an abandoned Cart which I contacted one and they said they paid.. looked and yes they did. Then it was intermittent on what came in and missed a lot then started to give me paid customers as abandoned. Hopefully it gets the bugs taken care of.

Dropship Lighting Store

I am noticing on my dashboard that I have abandoned carts yet Im not receiving a notification message from Scout???

Ruggedmandepot

I had customer that was going to buy a black beaded bracelet from us. We ended up closing the sale because of this app. Kind of cool.

Roomforleggings

Can't get the app to work.
Sometimes it sends the msg and sometimes it does not.

Goodman Electronics Online

Works great! It does exactly what it says that it will do!

Abrelly

This is truly an amazing smart app, perfect for small businesses.
Congratulations to the developer for creating such an amazing app.

Pure Hearts International

Does what it says it will do. Works well.

Everythingtiny

Thanks for building this smart method for reaching out to folks who show some interest in our products. I got a warm lead the same day I installed this app!

It's also nice to have a suggestion for the conversation to get us in the mindset to talk to customers. As small business people doing a multitude of tasks, our minds are always on something else when a lead comes in.

I closed the deal on the first call. Can't wait to get the next one.