Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

Dropship Lighting Store

I am noticing on my dashboard that I have abandoned carts yet Im not receiving a notification message from Scout???

Ruggedmandepot

I had customer that was going to buy a black beaded bracelet from us. We ended up closing the sale because of this app. Kind of cool.

Roomforleggings

Can't get the app to work.
Sometimes it sends the msg and sometimes it does not.

Goodman Electronics Online

Works great! It does exactly what it says that it will do!

Abrelly

This is truly an amazing smart app, perfect for small businesses.
Congratulations to the developer for creating such an amazing app.

Pure Hearts International

Does what it says it will do. Works well.

Everythingtiny

Thanks for building this smart method for reaching out to folks who show some interest in our products. I got a warm lead the same day I installed this app!

It's also nice to have a suggestion for the conversation to get us in the mindset to talk to customers. As small business people doing a multitude of tasks, our minds are always on something else when a lead comes in.

I closed the deal on the first call. Can't wait to get the next one.

Savage Supplements Llc

I can't believe no one hasn't thought of this app before! This is like a live sales lead platform that hands off warm transfers as they come in, which is any salesmans dream. I can run my business and now finally have a "customer service call center" feel even though we are a newer business. GREAT WORK!

Friendo Health

This app is sales genius. I can't say enough good things about it. My store gets a few sales per day, and this has already gotten us additional sales in just 1 week or so of use, plus creating massive good will for our store. Thank you for the app! When we get larger, we'll be looking into your enterprise plan.

Duck In A Tub Bath And Body

Works Perfect! I get all the notifications on time. Well Done!