Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

by How Many Steps Inc.

More Sales through Personal 1-to-1 Conversations

Huely

Love Scout. Scout makes me feel good about talking to my customers. And I love that it focuses on customer relationships and not just abandoned checkouts. Every day I get an alert on my best customer, and Scout asks me if I want to send a handwritten note. I tried it, and got an amazing reply from my customer already. Anyone who wants to build brand loyalty should use this app!

Merimari

Great app notifies me when I have an abandoned cart and reminds me to call that customer! What a great idea - I never thought to call abandoned cart customers.

Boy To Girl Shop

Installed for about a month, it never worked (and I have tons of abandoned carts from the analytics)

Multi Niche C

Awesome app. www.allexpressnow.com

Zappy Wheel

I love the app. I get a facebook message when there's an abandoned cart and then I call or email them back asap when they're still close to buying. It's free so it's a no brainer.

Little Wings Nz

Totally LOVE this app and not just because its FREE... but because it allows my small business to have a 'customer support' feel to my business. Which builds customer trust etc. It is easy to use. And as long as I am using mobile data, or wifi... I can offer customer support wherever I am. Brilliant! A totally MUST have app for small businesses and if you are just starting out with shopify.

Ocean Warrior

I really wanted this one to work. It started off sending me messages on any Abandon Cart for the first day. Then it was sending everything as an abandoned Cart which I contacted one and they said they paid.. looked and yes they did. Then it was intermittent on what came in and missed a lot then started to give me paid customers as abandoned. Hopefully it gets the bugs taken care of.

Dropship Lighting Store

I am noticing on my dashboard that I have abandoned carts yet Im not receiving a notification message from Scout???

Ruggedmandepot

I had customer that was going to buy a black beaded bracelet from us. We ended up closing the sale because of this app. Kind of cool.

Roomforleggings

Can't get the app to work.
Sometimes it sends the msg and sometimes it does not.