Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

Duck In A Tub Bath And Body

Works Perfect! I get all the notifications on time. Well Done!

Uncourage

Allowing us to set the minimum cart value made this the perfect tool!

Ma Pr Sales

Scout, first intension did not know how to work the application, so I received a message from the creator of the application and install again, and really this application is fantastic and works perfectly and each occasion sends an alert to messnger, Which I recommend the application

3dmakeable

We use Scout every single day to manage our cart abandonments on our Shopify store. The value of being notified directly through Messenger shouldn't be overlooked as it adds that extra layer of urgency in preventing loss of sales.

In our view, one of the best features is the ability to "Call this customer" directly from within Messenger. It takes some getting used to, however, by providing an impressive customer service experience, our sales improved instantly. Answering questions and having the ability to offer a personalized discount when speaking directly to your customers is another huge benefit.

We recommend vendors start taking cart abandonment seriously and turn those empty carts into proven sales with Scout.

Venommotorsports

This app boosted my sales by almost 20%. I call all my abandoned cart customers right away and it helps close deals

Highly recommend

Treatshappen Ca

Love it!! I really like knowing when someone is abandoning their cart.

Pop Joy Cards

Fantastic app! Also, an innovative way to convert those abandoned cart customers in this modern day. Customer service is King!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next