Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

by How Many Steps Inc.

More Sales through Personal 1-to-1 Conversations

FunkyTradition

One of the best App to follow up Abundant cart customers through 1 to 1 using Call, SMS, Email and WhatsApp. The app helped us recover 20% Abundant cart. Kudos to the developer. Looking for automated option in next update.

Dando La Hora

One of the best free apps out there. Recovered a lot of money with this through Whatsapp. Thanks, mate! Good job.

July 12, 2019

Thank you Alfredo! You're very welcome. And thanks for the constructive feedback today. I'm looking forward to working more closely with you to make sure we keep aggressively improving.

minibae collection

I used this app to help me manage my online business. The majority of my Scout notified abandoned carts have been converted to sales, making this a valuable feature. There is some delay with follow up notifications but Scout is working to improve their timeframes.

July 11, 2019

Thank so much for this review Stacey. You're one of our original merchants, so I think you for sticking with us while we were getting our legs under us. Still much more on the horizon! Thanks again, and keep smashing it with your side hustle :)

Tienda Petfy

I really like this app i been using this app like 6 for more than 6 months and is a good alert to help your customers to end the order,

July 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your support. I'm glad it's helping you close more sales. Can't wait to get you set up with our other app too, because I know it will help you as well :)

Panjavarnam

An absolute "must have" app for any ecommerce store- allows you to strike iron when hot- almost on a real time basis - to act on abandoned carts and recover sale- our conversion on abandoned carts grew 4X with Scout. Highly recommended!

July 9, 2019

Thanks Ganesh. With such a great product and service I can see why you'd love talking to customers personally. Your product will sell itself! Thanks for your continued support for both of our apps.

FVV23

Great app. Super useful. I love the alerts because it keeps our team on point on the most important calls we need to make at any given point. 1 on 1 relationships are key to our business so this app is definitely helpful. The support has been the best part of the app. I had an issue and they solved it within 24 hours.

bickskimboards

This App has been great. I thought It would be help boost sales and it did! Scout made it easy to personally contact every abandon cart. We boosted sales in a big way (by over 30%) within in the first few days of using Scout. With real personal interactions we were able to convert every person that responded to our calls and texts. (our over-all abandon cart recovery is now at about 70%)

Communicating 1 on 1 with potential customers also gave us super good insight into questions and concerns that customers had about our products that would have otherwise held them back from making that first purchase.

June 24, 2019

Thanks Duran. Love working with you guys so far! I hope we continue to find success working together.

Sara Da Silva Brazilian Sportswear

Scout is the app the brought more sales to my shop ever- I love the personalisation. Designed for human interaction! Couldn't recommend it enough!

June 20, 2019

So glad to hear this, Sara & Simon. It's merchants like yours we love to support. You guys know what you're doing in fitness wear!

CubicFuncl

It has helped me to recover many abandoned carts. Clients have a more personalized attention and help me visualize the problems that may arise when buying. Great experience.

senba collections

I am using the app. Very nice. Good customer support too. Ahmed helped immediately when i needed him. I hope it helps in sale. Lets see how it works.