Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

Tienda Petfy

I really like this app i been using this app like 6 for more than 6 months and is a good alert to help your customers to end the order,

July 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your support. I'm glad it's helping you close more sales. Can't wait to get you set up with our other app too, because I know it will help you as well :)

Panjavarnam

An absolute "must have" app for any ecommerce store- allows you to strike iron when hot- almost on a real time basis - to act on abandoned carts and recover sale- our conversion on abandoned carts grew 4X with Scout. Highly recommended!

July 9, 2019

Thanks Ganesh. With such a great product and service I can see why you'd love talking to customers personally. Your product will sell itself! Thanks for your continued support for both of our apps.

FVV23

Great app. Super useful. I love the alerts because it keeps our team on point on the most important calls we need to make at any given point. 1 on 1 relationships are key to our business so this app is definitely helpful. The support has been the best part of the app. I had an issue and they solved it within 24 hours.

bickskimboards

This App has been great. I thought It would be help boost sales and it did! Scout made it easy to personally contact every abandon cart. We boosted sales in a big way (by over 30%) within in the first few days of using Scout. With real personal interactions we were able to convert every person that responded to our calls and texts. (our over-all abandon cart recovery is now at about 70%)

Communicating 1 on 1 with potential customers also gave us super good insight into questions and concerns that customers had about our products that would have otherwise held them back from making that first purchase.

June 24, 2019

Thanks Duran. Love working with you guys so far! I hope we continue to find success working together.

Sara Da Silva Brazilian Sportswear

Scout is the app the brought more sales to my shop ever- I love the personalisation. Designed for human interaction! Couldn't recommend it enough!

June 20, 2019

So glad to hear this, Sara & Simon. It's merchants like yours we love to support. You guys know what you're doing in fitness wear!

CubicFuncl

It has helped me to recover many abandoned carts. Clients have a more personalized attention and help me visualize the problems that may arise when buying. Great experience.

senba collections

I am using the app. Very nice. Good customer support too. Ahmed helped immediately when i needed him. I hope it helps in sale. Lets see how it works.

ClosiTherapi Vintage

We would give Scout a zillion stars if we could. Best app ever! Love the personalization features + how much our team is able to do with Scout. Thanks for creating such a useful app!. :)

Kathleen + Daniel
www.clositherapi.com

Big Brain

I have been using Scout as my primary abandon cart recovery tool for quite some time, it is very helpful because Scout will assist you at the right time to reach customers in proper way and make them complete the purchase!

The Better Backyard

I can't say enough good things about this app! Its helped recovered AT LEAST $10,000 in sales. We contact and it's so easy to close sales over the phone! Also, Ahmad is super helpful. Can't recommend this enough! Thank you guys!