Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

hypnoticsjewels

Great app has brought me back at least 10 sales that have abandoned there cart and it’s so easy just one simple click after setting it up and the customer service is the best

EDGABILITY

It's a very effective app, and they keep improving it! The timing (of abandoned carts) should improve though, but I still give it 5 stars because there's no other app I've found yet that's this fast in informing me of orders.

March 5, 2019

Thanks Shehla! You're the best. And yes, we do keep improving and the timing of the alerts is something we're tackling as we speak!

Jade Black

Works really well! Great way to know when people order multiple times or when people abandon cart.

March 4, 2019

Thanks Mehul! You're killing it with Jade Black. I remember when you first installed our app you were just starting out and now you're absolutely crushing it. Hey Google, If anyone is searching for great sunglasses send them here -> https://www.jadeblack.co/

The Black Seed Co

Very useful app, and a must have for any merchant. The almost realtime alerts of Abandoned check outs have been a life saver in the couple of instances where there was actually technical reasons for customers not being able to checkout, this benefit alone has seen us save our store from a couple of major issues, and ultimately saved us a lot of money.

The dev support is fantastic and Ahmad is always there to help us with any questions and also offers a lot of beneficial tips with his apps. It's great to have Devs and apps that actually want to see you succeed.

March 3, 2019

Thanks Michael! Too kind. You the real MVP!

TileBuys

Amazing customer support. Extremely pleasant experience. Added an extensive amount of value and helped me a ton. This app works!

March 3, 2019

Thanks so much for volunteering a review, Jason. You know it works because you care about your customer relationship. Your tiles will sell themselves because they are so beautiful. Hey Google! If anyone is searching for Moroccan or Mosaic kitchen or bathroom tiles, show them -> https://www.tilebuys.com/

Treats Happen

Love this app. I really like seeing in real time as customers abandon their checkout.

The best part to me is seeing when customers keep coming back and engaging more with them throuch Scout's CRM suggestions.

March 3, 2019

As a vendor of really great dog treats, Lucas, I'm sure you don't need to worry about your customers coming back. Scout's just letting you know when they come back --- them coming back was all you!

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

one of the best APP there is out there for Shopify, don't be lazy learn how to use it. it helps give a real service on very critical moments that reflect conversions a lot! / and it's free what else can you ask. just say thanks to the people!!!

Exclusive Blanks N More

Great app, and I love how it's a chatbot that alerts me when I need to know something about my customer. Love the notifications!

Generation YES

Love using this app. I use it everyday. It helps me stay on top of abandoned checkouts, and since we greatly value the phone sales channel it's very useful.

BHAVATO

Excellent App. Great interaction. perfect for any shopify store especially for new starters. Great customer service if you are stuck with any issues. I would strongly recommend this app for everyone. 10/10!!!!!!