Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

Lonely Floater

Great customer service and one on one guidance on app optimization. Definitely a loyal user. Keep up the great work!

IslamiGuy ®

I have so many good things to say about Scout, I don't even know where to begin. :D

I'm going to keep it short and say that I'm MIND BLOWN & FASCINATED!

If you own a Shopify store, and don't use Scout, I guarantee you 100% you are losing sales. Get it while it's FREE!

This should be a paid app, and I would gladly Pay for it, because Ahmad is a genius man who created a genuis sales recovery app.

Pynk Villa

Super Smooth & Easy to install. It's a gem of an app, we could see the results within an hour. Helped us recover numerous abandoned carts. Thanks to the team for making this app. Wish you the very best !!

ALUMNUS

*UPDATE* - This app is absolutely amazing. It's fluid and the action steps are easy to take. By far the greatest customer service for any app I've encountered because I was helped with great patience. Highly recommend adding this app to your store!

Beaver Wheels

Scout is a great idea. No other app like it. It was exactly what we needed. Scout is like a personal productivity assistant that helps us run our store better by telling us about the right customer events. It has already helped us recover several sales through the 1-on-1 focused conversations it enables. It alerts us about abandoned orders, repeat buyers, and VIP customers, as well as customers I need to follow up with. Love the app, highly recommend it to anyone who values good customer experience.

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances

I recently added this app and I'm really enjoying the results so far. It has been very helpful and informative, also helped turn some abandoned carts to sales. Thank you for this app!

Aisuru 100%

great app to use to see who is buying or abandoning your products/carts and makes it easy to respond to customers.

Tinkle Gem

I always struggled with abandoned carts, This was the app I was looking since the beginning. PLUS it is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sumo Sleep

Love love love!

In the age of the internet the personalised 1 on 1 interactions are dying. But as a small business I know I still need to keep my 1 on 1 customer interactions alive, it's how I make most of my sales.

Usually we have auto-emails that go out to try and recover our abandoned checkouts, but Scout is much better as helping me recovery my lost orders because I can reach out at the right time with one on one interactions to recover sales. Abandoned checkouts are frustrating to solve, but Scout lets me reach out via SMS, WhatsApp, or Phone to make my money.

Not only is Scout helping me recover my abandoned checkouts, but it's also helping me increase my conversions because when I speak to customers I learn and get feedback about my store and what caused them to abandon in the first place. I learn this way and make the changes which is slowly making my site better and more optimised for conversions.

Additionally, Scout is great for retention. It alerts me about win-back opportunities and follow up customers so I can reach out to ask for a review or just try to make an up-sell or re-sale. At the end of the day it's per personal assistant and has greatly increased my productivity while increasing sales at the same time. Thank you Scout!

DecksGo

See who is buying or abandoning your products in real time and easily respond with well thought out win back strategies.