Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Instant Alerts for Abandoned Recovery & Customer Retention

PaperMe

I had a problem but they solved it! And now it works perfect. Thank you very much.

(Hi, I need help. The screen went blank after erasing one of the boxes. Now I can not use the application and I do not know what to do. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but the screen remains blank.
I await an answer. Thank you! Romina.)

Game Tables & Stuff

This is exactly the app I was looking for. Can't wait to recover first checkout with you. Webinars & podcast looks interesting

Amman Tea Blends

Its really helpful, thanks for the app, here in Chile theres a lot of people happy :) I recovery a lot of abandoned checkouts, I totally recommend

QuintalPet

The app is great. However, unfortunately the delay kills the idea of instant nofications and affects the efficiency of your messages. With me the delay is over 4 hours sometimes.

But I still recommend it.

Lonely Floater

Great customer service and one on one guidance on app optimization. Definitely a loyal user. Keep up the great work!

IslamiGuy ®

I have so many good things to say about Scout, I don't even know where to begin. :D

I'm going to keep it short and say that I'm MIND BLOWN & FASCINATED!

If you own a Shopify store, and don't use Scout, I guarantee you 100% you are losing sales. Get it while it's FREE!

This should be a paid app, and I would gladly Pay for it, because Ahmad is a genius man who created a genuis sales recovery app.

Pynk Villa

Super Smooth & Easy to install. It's a gem of an app, we could see the results within an hour. Helped us recover numerous abandoned carts. Thanks to the team for making this app. Wish you the very best !!

ALUMNUS

*UPDATE* - This app is absolutely amazing. It's fluid and the action steps are easy to take. By far the greatest customer service for any app I've encountered because I was helped with great patience. Highly recommend adding this app to your store!

Beaver Wheels

Scout is a great idea. No other app like it. It was exactly what we needed. Scout is like a personal productivity assistant that helps us run our store better by telling us about the right customer events. It has already helped us recover several sales through the 1-on-1 focused conversations it enables. It alerts us about abandoned orders, repeat buyers, and VIP customers, as well as customers I need to follow up with. Love the app, highly recommend it to anyone who values good customer experience.

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances

I recently added this app and I'm really enjoying the results so far. It has been very helpful and informative, also helped turn some abandoned carts to sales. Thank you for this app!