Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

DecksGo

See who is buying or abandoning your products in real time and easily respond with well thought out win back strategies.

Longboard Living

Scout is a great app for getting direct feedback in real-time about customers who have left their cart. Instead of finding out hours or days later, Scount allows you to contact the customer just as they move from the page

DIYHomeDiscounts

This app is SO HELPFUL at letting me know when someone abandons their cart. You would be amazed at how many people almost buy something and then leave forever, but this app alerts me and keeps track of all of their information so that I can quickly follow up and offer service or a discount!
The developers are also wonderful and genuine folks :)

Wakey Dew

Scout is very helpful and useful app, especially the core concept of the app which not only helps you recover carts but also lets you have one to one conversations with your customers.
One of the best customer service i ever recieved. Initially i had some issues so i got in touch with customer service who quickly resolved everything.
The app allows you to email, whatsapp, recover abandoned carts and a lot more. Looking forward to all their new upcoming features. Thanks Scout customer service team.

MyCuteMini Gifts Store

Scout has been helpful at many instances to recover abandoned customers instantly. We could recover 50% of our abandoned carts with Scout and would recommend to anyone who uses Shopify.

Berry's Natural Products

I Used this app to recover my abandoned checkouts. They have gone from 29% to 9% recovery success. I love the scripts. Very customer focused. Thank guys keep going you'll get there.
Cheers Chris
Berrysnaturalproducts
Tongkatcanada.ca

UNTUNG

Scout is a really really great app to get in touch with your potential customers. I initially installed it to monitor my abandoned carts but it does more than that. It pings me the abandoned cart as soon as the customer leaves it. It constantly reminds me to call my old customers. It also informs me of the customer with the highest order value previous day.

With just a glance, I know what is my customer's name and what did he/she leave in the cart. I can choose to call/whatsapp/email with just a click. Also, I can add as many team members as I want which makes it easy to share the logistics of calling/emailing customers.

Above all it is free. No reason not to use it.

Also, these guys take reviews/feedback really seriously and constantly work on improving it.

AmazingBaba

Scout is a great app, it makes sure I'm alerted about important customer events. Highly recommended.

dapper-rags

Great way to capture information....... from items being picked... to addresses and emails of these possible buyers great power tool for e-commerce stores.

NovaShop365

Scout is great because it helps be gather feedback about my products and make improvements on my store to increase conversion