Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

by How Many Steps Inc.

More Sales through Personal 1-to-1 Conversations

MyCuteMini Gifts Store

Scout has been helpful at many instances to recover abandoned customers instantly. We could recover 50% of our abandoned carts with Scout and would recommend to anyone who uses Shopify.

Berry's Natural Products

I Used this app to recover my abandoned checkouts. They have gone from 29% to 9% recovery success. I love the scripts. Very customer focused. Thank guys keep going you'll get there.
Cheers Chris
Berrysnaturalproducts
Tongkatcanada.ca

UNTUNG

Scout is a really really great app to get in touch with your potential customers. I initially installed it to monitor my abandoned carts but it does more than that. It pings me the abandoned cart as soon as the customer leaves it. It constantly reminds me to call my old customers. It also informs me of the customer with the highest order value previous day.

With just a glance, I know what is my customer's name and what did he/she leave in the cart. I can choose to call/whatsapp/email with just a click. Also, I can add as many team members as I want which makes it easy to share the logistics of calling/emailing customers.

Above all it is free. No reason not to use it.

Also, these guys take reviews/feedback really seriously and constantly work on improving it.

AmazingBaba

Scout is a great app, it makes sure I'm alerted about important customer events. Highly recommended.

dapper-rags

Great way to capture information....... from items being picked... to addresses and emails of these possible buyers great power tool for e-commerce stores.

NovaShop365

Scout is great because it helps be gather feedback about my products and make improvements on my store to increase conversion

Minmirry

Scout gives push notifications on abandoned carts with apersonalized feature of the contact options.

tripatricks

Very helpful app!!! Scout gives always feedback on time, as well as many options to contact potential customers and maximise your store’s sales. Highly recommended by all of us at tripatricks.com

Dream Eyelashes UK

amazing app, helps me learn more about my abandoned carts! Definitely worth the download.

Stratflyers

This app is a must for any eCommerce store looking to make extra sales and build a genuine relationship with customers in order to make a sales pitch or simply answer a few questions to build certainty within their mind of both your brand and product. The app easily shows abandoned checkouts and details the customers information so you can quickly and easily contact them.