Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

tripatricks

Very helpful app!!! Scout gives always feedback on time, as well as many options to contact potential customers and maximise your store’s sales. Highly recommended by all of us at tripatricks.com

Dream Eyelashes UK

amazing app, helps me learn more about my abandoned carts! Definitely worth the download.

Stratflyers

This app is a must for any eCommerce store looking to make extra sales and build a genuine relationship with customers in order to make a sales pitch or simply answer a few questions to build certainty within their mind of both your brand and product. The app easily shows abandoned checkouts and details the customers information so you can quickly and easily contact them.

The Vogue Wear

It been a week since I am using Scout and it’s amazing. App like this is must for every store. It notifies you immediately after a Customer had abandoned their cart and gives you option to contact them with drafted messages or emails. It makes recovery easy then sending abandoned cart emails.

7 Stars to this APP.

Archery Bows Direct

Free, Automated. New updates have helped me convert a good amount of sales. Really helpful with carrying over information from one medium to another. Owner/Developer reached out personally. Great customer service! Highly Recommended.

j3Good Products

Scout helps me stay in contact with my customers as well as Notifying me on my abandon carts at checkout on my site. All in all 5 stars and highly recommended.

Canning Interiors

This App is fantastic! It reacts immediately when there is an abandoned checkout and then allows you to immediately take action to speak to the customer and either close the deal or find out the feedback on why they did not check out.

Dream Wedding Secrets

These guys are awesome. Gave support over Skype. Found out if they can improve the app at all.

They really care and practice what they preach.

My conversion rates went from 0.6% to 1.3% using scout

They have made us at least another £1000 a month

Also gave us chance to educate our customers on the best purchasing options to minimize returns

We have had more 5 star reviews because of our service level

Relationship really do equal revenue

Thanks guys keep being awesome

Smael South Africa

I always laughed when people said you can recover 50% and more of your abandoned sales. I always thought that people will buy OR not. Never in my wildest imagination did I think I could save so many sales until I started using Scout!! Man, you guys rock. I'm saving 60% plus of my sales because people only need some advice or a have a question that you can sort in a couple of seconds to save your sale. Wish I had this years ago already!!

Bewell South Africa

Imagine Abandonment Cart Emails on Steroids with a touch of Class and some personal service that will make your customers come back for more and more. That's Scout For You. Can't run a Shopify Store without it. Did I mention the support is insane good?