Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Instant Alerts for Abandoned Recovery & Customer Retention

AmazingBaba

Scout is a great app, it makes sure I'm alerted about important customer events. Highly recommended.

dapper-rags

Great way to capture information....... from items being picked... to addresses and emails of these possible buyers great power tool for e-commerce stores.

NovaShop365

Scout is great because it helps be gather feedback about my products and make improvements on my store to increase conversion

Minmirry

Scout gives push notifications on abandoned carts with apersonalized feature of the contact options.

tripatricks

Very helpful app!!! Scout gives always feedback on time, as well as many options to contact potential customers and maximise your store’s sales. Highly recommended by all of us at tripatricks.com

Dream Eyelashes UK

amazing app, helps me learn more about my abandoned carts! Definitely worth the download.

Stratflyers

This app is a must for any eCommerce store looking to make extra sales and build a genuine relationship with customers in order to make a sales pitch or simply answer a few questions to build certainty within their mind of both your brand and product. The app easily shows abandoned checkouts and details the customers information so you can quickly and easily contact them.

The Vogue Wear

It been a week since I am using Scout and it’s amazing. App like this is must for every store. It notifies you immediately after a Customer had abandoned their cart and gives you option to contact them with drafted messages or emails. It makes recovery easy then sending abandoned cart emails.

7 Stars to this APP.

Archery Bows Direct

Free, Automated. New updates have helped me convert a good amount of sales. Really helpful with carrying over information from one medium to another. Owner/Developer reached out personally. Great customer service! Highly Recommended.

j3Good Products

Scout helps me stay in contact with my customers as well as Notifying me on my abandon carts at checkout on my site. All in all 5 stars and highly recommended.