Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

Canning Interiors

This App is fantastic! It reacts immediately when there is an abandoned checkout and then allows you to immediately take action to speak to the customer and either close the deal or find out the feedback on why they did not check out.

Dream Wedding Secrets

These guys are awesome. Gave support over Skype. Found out if they can improve the app at all.

They really care and practice what they preach.

My conversion rates went from 0.6% to 1.3% using scout

They have made us at least another £1000 a month

Also gave us chance to educate our customers on the best purchasing options to minimize returns

We have had more 5 star reviews because of our service level

Relationship really do equal revenue

Thanks guys keep being awesome

Smael South Africa

I always laughed when people said you can recover 50% and more of your abandoned sales. I always thought that people will buy OR not. Never in my wildest imagination did I think I could save so many sales until I started using Scout!! Man, you guys rock. I'm saving 60% plus of my sales because people only need some advice or a have a question that you can sort in a couple of seconds to save your sale. Wish I had this years ago already!!

Bewell South Africa

Imagine Abandonment Cart Emails on Steroids with a touch of Class and some personal service that will make your customers come back for more and more. That's Scout For You. Can't run a Shopify Store without it. Did I mention the support is insane good?

Loja 22k

Um dos melhores aplicativos desenvolvidos para Shopify, melhorou muito minha conversão de carrinhos abandonados. Parabéns !!!!

Ladies Super Store

Great App and great customer Service. Highly recommended.
Ladies Super Store

Bijouxbela

Update: More reminders! Yeay! If you are tired of sending out automated stuff your customers don't read, this app is for you. Send a thank you, follow up, say hello - stay in touch with your customers on a one on one basis. Scout will remind you and have almost everything ready for you. I like to customize the email or message to the actual item purchased. It helps a lot since I can't remember this customer order was 30 or 60 days ago - but Scout will let me know!

Keep in mind the app does not send the message or email - you, the human, have to do it.

---- If you are on your phone it will use the default email address so make sure to change the "Send from" account to your business profile.----

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original review:

This is the perfect app to build real relationships with buyers and prospects. We love it, it is extremely easy to use and helpful increasing the conversion rate on our site. Keep up the great job and thank you for offering this awesome app!

Fabnics Surplus

This app is really cool. Personalized attention to interested customers is the best way to close a sale. We close more sales with Scout's alerts. Thank you!

Promotion Accessories Shop

This App does not send messages or emails automatically, it only informs via Facebook messenger the abandoned carts in the store and gives suggestions of what YOU must do ... for me not solve for nothing!!!

Grand Videoke Canada

Like the Raven app, this app is very useful. It can help me check who had abandoned their carts and I can send an email, call them back, or send them a text message to ask them what help do they need.

This is a must have app. It's also very accessible because you can integrate this with your Facebook Messenger and get automated reports from the Raven chatbot.

Try it. There's no risk. It's free!