Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

Minimalistae

I would rather rate this app a 7/5. Its one of the main apps I use, which has tremendously changed the way we do business. Around 70% of the carts are abandoned. However with the help of Scout, we have reduced this rate. How this app helps is by sending a message on Facebook Messenger saying that someone has abandoned the cart and we can then directly approach the customer and ask why they've done so either by phone or email or WhatsApp. We being in the Middle East Region, customers mainly rely on trust and a call always makes them gain confidence in their purchase and you can close the sale. This app is a lifesaver for those looking to increase conversions significantly, and to understand why customers are abandoning their carts so you could make improvements to your website or the checkout process or if they have any questions or doubts they could directly speak to you and make the sale.

Thanks to the developers of this app - who were very creative in their work

Dr Delicacy

Scout is terrific. In real time you can know who is abandoning their cart! At DR Delicacy, this allows us to reach out to our customers and offer them discounts to close the deal. Ahmad is super cool too! He gave me a really amazing tip for my store. Thanks Ahmad! I'm looking forward to what Scout will bring in the future!

Inno Home

Installed this app and I'm satisfied with it so far.

Campfireoutdoors

This app actually works! Can't believe I wasn't using this app earlier.

Ideal Meals Custom

Love this app. The 1-on-1 personalized checkout recovery works so well in combination with the auto-email. Recovering lots more sales from this. Thanks.

Dojomats

Have a small shopify site, and managed to recover 2 abandoned carts with the help out scout! using the chat bot, you can ask for today's list of abandoned carts, or view up to the past 30 days.

It gives you the option of contacting the customer who abandoned the cart, provided that they put the information in their cart textboxes!

you can choose the option to contact them by email or number, the email is prefilled which you can edit but you need to send it out yourself!

great app i would definitely recommend it!!

Champaigns Finest

Scout is a very useful app that comes in handy all the time. While other apps require you to be on your Shopify site to check notifications, Scout sends everything through Facebook messenger, and who doesn't have their phone on them? This has allowed me to easily and quickly contact customers who have abandoned their carts through messenger, or email. Overall a very useful app!

Stone Bags

Scout is a must-have for any business. Every time a customer leaves a checkout without purchasing, I am immediately notified with the customer's contact information so that I can call them back and help them go back and purchase. Ahmad has also personally called me to offer his help and that was greatly appreciated!

Belmont Bikes

Having to sell higher dollars items scout has helped me increase my sales by 22%. The instant notification to my cell phone for abandoned carts allows me to talk to my customers when there most excited and ready to close a deal!

Thank Ahmad and the whole team - Great Apps!

Toothtwigs

Such an underrated app. Not sure why more people don't call their customers. I learned there are many reasons why my visitors abandon, but I only learned this when I started talking to them. I also really like the chat interface, and how easy it is to access my full abandoned and purchases customers lists so I can reach out one on on.