Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

Hairbrella

Absolutely love this app! There's so much to do when building an e-commerce store and Scout truly handles one very important task - keeping watch of abandoned carts and alerting me with the information to potentially close those sales. Truly appreciate this app! It works effortlessly and conveniently, and it is still hard to believe that it is free. Thanks Scout! It is definitely one of my favorite apps on this platform.

Shoetypes

Its really great app this wonderful app help us to recoverd 60% of our customers in whatsapp about 1000 $ just in one week
Thank you very much , looking forward to add url cart in the message ☺️
www.shoetypes.co

Mremountain

This app is extremely valuable! I started in eCommerce in October of 2017 and my business took off. Abandoned carts are everyone's worst nightmare and at first I was inundated with abandoned carts with shockingly high values (some over $1,000).

The built in Shopify abandoned cart email is either blocked by the customers email and/or ignored by customers as spam.

Scout gives merchants a PERSONAL and effective way to connect with customers in a very easy to use platform (Facebook messenger).

Customer are happy and surprised when you reach out personally and they become very willing to complete the sale.

Automated cart recovery emails are impersonal and already what they are expecting.

I have had great success with this app when taking the time to send a legit email. I have recovered over $10,000 of abandoned cart sales.

For a free app this is ESSENTIAL!

Trendynavarro Com

My name is Jose I am new to e-commerce I have no experience doing this, so I started looking for some free apps cuz my budget is small so I found this amazing app called Scout, I just went through the great training that it has before starting this app is unbelievable you have to try it

Pashtush Store

We’ve been using scout and its helped us alot in speeding up the abandoned cart recovery. We just discovered their direct whatsapp feature and its simply amazing. To top it all , its completely free and the people behind the app are really supportive and take suggestions very positively. So how the app opertaes is that ever hour it fetches data feom the shopify store and sends you a personal message to your facebook messenger alerting you about the abandoned cart, and lets you call or message or whatsapp the potential customer instantaneuosly. Since we do alot of international business often Our customers have certain questions they wish to ask before they purchase the product. and since we get to call them and help solve their doubts in real time , it sure helps a great deal.

Calibre Gym Equipment

It really annoying the emails get sent from your iphone mailbox so in my case it was my personal email which is something I certainly did not want to do.

Wear Your Music

We've been using scout for our growing business and it is a great way to keep up good communication with our audience that feels personalized. Our abandoned carts convert at a much faster rate now!

Darmee

It's really good app very helpful and makes things easy and fast response.....good job

Lifegenius

This app is amazing! I wanted to use it for a few weeks before posting my review. This app really works! Whenever someone abandons a cart in your e-commerce site, you instantly receive a notification with the contact information. It allows you to either call, sms, or email the customer. It is definitely a great way to get customers back! Excellent work guys!

Cool Awesome Boss Stuff

Probably the best App on Shopify! Virtually have success securing the sale each time that I am notified of a would be customers abandoning their cart. Highly recommended.