Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

Toothtwigs

Such an underrated app. Not sure why more people don't call their customers. I learned there are many reasons why my visitors abandon, but I only learned this when I started talking to them. I also really like the chat interface, and how easy it is to access my full abandoned and purchases customers lists so I can reach out one on on.

Xn U6bc7e0cwbiubcqkzj7cbpoekhie7af5a0i3cta

I usually don't write reviews, but Scout is one of the most useful apps on shopify. It helps me a lot to know about abbandoned cards when are happening. Keep up the good work!

Belmonte Bikes Ltd

How has anyone not thought of this before? Genius. I'm literally recovering thousands of dollars more each week because of this app. THANK YOU!!!!

Sg Style

Scout is a great app that notifies me when someone abandons the cart on my site on Facebook Messenger!

The best part of this feature is the timeliness and that can make or break the sale!

Get it!

Momme And More

Love the Scout App. It sends me messages when a customers abandons the cart or makes a purchase and creates emails to send them that say "noticed you are interested in my store or thank you for your order". I have had customers write me back and say they will now place an order because I reached out. I can also call the person if they leave a phone number. It also gives me customer totals for past weeks orders or abandoned check out. Really terrific app and its FREE! Highly, highly recommend. Pam MomMeAndMore.com

Gigi Homewares

Just the app I was looking for. So much more than an abandoned cart app. Scout allows me to differentiate myself from the giants and find a competitive edge through customer relationships. Customer support is fantastic. A huge thank you to Ahmad for going above and beyond and living the principals of superior customer experience.

Igenius Mobile

Been looking for an app like this for a while, seems to be the solution to my problems!

Armadiofashion

This is an absolute genius app I must tell you do not hesitate to add it to your store, i recovered 3 carts the first day i downloaded this app, its insane and unbelievable and the crazy part is its free. FREEEEEE. Dont even start me on the support the most AWESOME ever Ahmad is so attentive and even got the app upgraded to make sure it was working well with my shop. All I gotta say is get it now like right now. And watch the cash rolling in

Hairbrella

Absolutely love this app! There's so much to do when building an e-commerce store and Scout truly handles one very important task - keeping watch of abandoned carts and alerting me with the information to potentially close those sales. Truly appreciate this app! It works effortlessly and conveniently, and it is still hard to believe that it is free. Thanks Scout! It is definitely one of my favorite apps on this platform.

Shoetypes

Its really great app this wonderful app help us to recoverd 60% of our customers in whatsapp about 1000 $ just in one week
Thank you very much , looking forward to add url cart in the message ☺️
www.shoetypes.co