Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

one of the best APP there is out there for Shopify, don't be lazy learn how to use it. it helps give a real service on very critical moments that reflect conversions a lot! / and it's free what else can you ask. just say thanks to the people!!!

Exclusive Blanks N More

Great app, and I love how it's a chatbot that alerts me when I need to know something about my customer. Love the notifications!

Generation YES

Love using this app. I use it everyday. It helps me stay on top of abandoned checkouts, and since we greatly value the phone sales channel it's very useful.

BHAVATO

Excellent App. Great interaction. perfect for any shopify store especially for new starters. Great customer service if you are stuck with any issues. I would strongly recommend this app for everyone. 10/10!!!!!!

PaperMe

I had a problem but they solved it! And now it works perfect. Thank you very much.

(Hi, I need help. The screen went blank after erasing one of the boxes. Now I can not use the application and I do not know what to do. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but the screen remains blank.
I await an answer. Thank you! Romina.)

Game Tables & Stuff

This is exactly the app I was looking for. Can't wait to recover first checkout with you. Webinars & podcast looks interesting

Amman Tea Blends

Its really helpful, thanks for the app, here in Chile theres a lot of people happy :) I recovery a lot of abandoned checkouts, I totally recommend

Lonely Floater

Great customer service and one on one guidance on app optimization. Definitely a loyal user. Keep up the great work!

IslamiGuy ®

I have so many good things to say about Scout, I don't even know where to begin. :D

I'm going to keep it short and say that I'm MIND BLOWN & FASCINATED!

If you own a Shopify store, and don't use Scout, I guarantee you 100% you are losing sales. Get it while it's FREE!

This should be a paid app, and I would gladly Pay for it, because Ahmad is a genius man who created a genuis sales recovery app.

Pynk Villa

Super Smooth & Easy to install. It's a gem of an app, we could see the results within an hour. Helped us recover numerous abandoned carts. Thanks to the team for making this app. Wish you the very best !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11