Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

Scout ‑ 1 on 1 Customer Alerts

by How Many Steps Inc.

More Sales through Personal 1-to-1 Conversations

Keco Tabs

Awesome app that has had amazing results selling large purchases into a niche b2b market. Like everyone, we had some initial fears over calling abandoned carts but being a premium brand in a niche market means that we always get a warm welcome and have a high rate of success. The team at HMS has been great at responding to our support and feature requests.

Boketo

I needed a very good conversation from Canada Chile with the app owner to understand the usefulness of the app, if you want to improve your customer service and make a difference, then the app has a focus on personalization and a delicate relationship with your customer, Thanks!

November 6, 2019

Hi Loreto. I do appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. I would however just like to clarify that our app is focused on the 1 on 1 relationship for cart recovery and customer retention. We do allow you to send email, SMS and WhatsApp, as well as phone calls, but those are initiated by you. We send you the reminder, and then we give you the appropriate buttons to send the messages/make the calls easily, but also personally. We know through our data that the 1 on 1 conversation, personal conversation, does a MUCH better job for sales than the automated toosl, which is what I'm assuming you are looking for. If you're looking for automation, that's not what we do, nor do we claim to be an automation tool. I hope this helps and that you'd give our app another try :)

Ann More Products

I love this app., thanks to the developers and thanks for making it free. Highly recommend. I'm happy to know that it is helping to recover carts.

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Pretty good so far. Instantly notifies me of an abandoned cart (I tested this by abandoning a cart myself) and suggests what to say to recover the sale.

DearBell

This app is fantastic and did what we expect. We use it to improve our abandon recovery. If u also want to do direct marketing upon abandoned cart, we will recommend this app to you. Also great customer service. Would be even better if we can add photos to the email template. Thanks

Leather Showroom

WOW!! What a great app, if you don't have it you are losing money. This app will let you know when a customer that wants to buy, but left before buying. You can call them and close the deal. Don't just think about it, get it now and stop looking customers.
Mike
Leathershowroom.com

Duramax Sheds Direct

I have had this store open for less than a month and scout has already helped me recover a sale for $1200. I contacted the customer via text and he told me what his issue was. I immediately resolved it and closed the deal. He was also looking for the same product on other sites at the time.

MojoMotoSport.com

Scout has been critical to our Abandoned Cart Sequence. Our abandoned cart emails recover on average of 15% of lost sales while with Scout we are now recovering 50% off sales! This has been huge. The one-on-one follow up with customers helps build trust in our brand & adds to the bottom line.

July 24, 2019

Thanks Nathan, you guys have been a perfect match for our apps. You are killing it over at MojoMotorsport.com - I can't wait to work closer with you and your team.

Shamrock Shirts

Absolutely fabulous app that delivers on it's promises and the customer service is outstanding. Real time notifications for abandoned carts and sales, with totally customisable follow up options lets you give your customers the service they deserve. Has certainly helped me increase my conversion on abandoned carts and steps up my customer experience. Can't recommend Scout highly enough!

FunkyTradition

One of the best App to follow up Abundant cart customers through 1 to 1 using Call, SMS, Email and WhatsApp. The app helped us recover 20% Abundant cart. Kudos to the developer. Looking for automated option in next update.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14