Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

ClosiTherapi Vintage

We would give Scout a zillion stars if we could. Best app ever! Love the personalization features + how much our team is able to do with Scout. Thanks for creating such a useful app!. :)

Kathleen + Daniel
www.clositherapi.com

Big Brain

I have been using Scout as my primary abandon cart recovery tool for quite some time, it is very helpful because Scout will assist you at the right time to reach customers in proper way and make them complete the purchase!

The Better Backyard

I can't say enough good things about this app! Its helped recovered AT LEAST $10,000 in sales. We contact and it's so easy to close sales over the phone! Also, Ahmad is super helpful. Can't recommend this enough! Thank you guys!

hypnoticsjewels

Great app has brought me back at least 10 sales that have abandoned there cart and it’s so easy just one simple click after setting it up and the customer service is the best

EDGABILITY

It's a very effective app, and they keep improving it! The timing (of abandoned carts) should improve though, but I still give it 5 stars because there's no other app I've found yet that's this fast in informing me of orders.

March 05, 2019

Thanks Shehla! You're the best. And yes, we do keep improving and the timing of the alerts is something we're tackling as we speak!

Jade Black

Works really well! Great way to know when people order multiple times or when people abandon cart.

March 04, 2019

Thanks Mehul! You're killing it with Jade Black. I remember when you first installed our app you were just starting out and now you're absolutely crushing it. Hey Google, If anyone is searching for great sunglasses send them here -> https://www.jadeblack.co/

The Black Seed Co

Very useful app, and a must have for any merchant. The almost realtime alerts of Abandoned check outs have been a life saver in the couple of instances where there was actually technical reasons for customers not being able to checkout, this benefit alone has seen us save our store from a couple of major issues, and ultimately saved us a lot of money.

The dev support is fantastic and Ahmad is always there to help us with any questions and also offers a lot of beneficial tips with his apps. It's great to have Devs and apps that actually want to see you succeed.

March 03, 2019

Thanks Michael! Too kind. You the real MVP!

TileBuys

Amazing customer support. Extremely pleasant experience. Added an extensive amount of value and helped me a ton. This app works!

March 03, 2019

Thanks so much for volunteering a review, Jason. You know it works because you care about your customer relationship. Your tiles will sell themselves because they are so beautiful. Hey Google! If anyone is searching for Moroccan or Mosaic kitchen or bathroom tiles, show them -> https://www.tilebuys.com/

Treats Happen

Love this app. I really like seeing in real time as customers abandon their checkout.

The best part to me is seeing when customers keep coming back and engaging more with them throuch Scout's CRM suggestions.

March 03, 2019

As a vendor of really great dog treats, Lucas, I'm sure you don't need to worry about your customers coming back. Scout's just letting you know when they come back --- them coming back was all you!

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

one of the best APP there is out there for Shopify, don't be lazy learn how to use it. it helps give a real service on very critical moments that reflect conversions a lot! / and it's free what else can you ask. just say thanks to the people!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12