Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

Scout ‑ Recovery & Retain CRM

by How Many Steps Inc.

Free Personal Assistant for Order Recovery & Buyer Retention

Duramax Sheds Direct

I have had this store open for less than a month and scout has already helped me recover a sale for $1200. I contacted the customer via text and he told me what his issue was. I immediately resolved it and closed the deal. He was also looking for the same product on other sites at the time.

MojoMotoSport.com

Scout has been critical to our Abandoned Cart Sequence. Our abandoned cart emails recover on average of 15% of lost sales while with Scout we are now recovering 50% off sales! This has been huge. The one-on-one follow up with customers helps build trust in our brand & adds to the bottom line.

July 24, 2019

Thanks Nathan, you guys have been a perfect match for our apps. You are killing it over at MojoMotorsport.com - I can't wait to work closer with you and your team.

Shamrock Shirts

Absolutely fabulous app that delivers on it's promises and the customer service is outstanding. Real time notifications for abandoned carts and sales, with totally customisable follow up options lets you give your customers the service they deserve. Has certainly helped me increase my conversion on abandoned carts and steps up my customer experience. Can't recommend Scout highly enough!

FunkyTradition

One of the best App to follow up Abundant cart customers through 1 to 1 using Call, SMS, Email and WhatsApp. The app helped us recover 20% Abundant cart. Kudos to the developer. Looking for automated option in next update.

Dando La Hora

One of the best free apps out there. Recovered a lot of money with this through Whatsapp. Thanks, mate! Good job.

July 12, 2019

Thank you Alfredo! You're very welcome. And thanks for the constructive feedback today. I'm looking forward to working more closely with you to make sure we keep aggressively improving.

minibae collection

I used this app to help me manage my online business. The majority of my Scout notified abandoned carts have been converted to sales, making this a valuable feature. There is some delay with follow up notifications but Scout is working to improve their timeframes.

July 11, 2019

Thank so much for this review Stacey. You're one of our original merchants, so I think you for sticking with us while we were getting our legs under us. Still much more on the horizon! Thanks again, and keep smashing it with your side hustle :)

Tienda Petfy

I really like this app i been using this app like 6 for more than 6 months and is a good alert to help your customers to end the order,

July 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your support. I'm glad it's helping you close more sales. Can't wait to get you set up with our other app too, because I know it will help you as well :)

Panjavarnam

An absolute "must have" app for any ecommerce store- allows you to strike iron when hot- almost on a real time basis - to act on abandoned carts and recover sale- our conversion on abandoned carts grew 4X with Scout. Highly recommended!

July 9, 2019

Thanks Ganesh. With such a great product and service I can see why you'd love talking to customers personally. Your product will sell itself! Thanks for your continued support for both of our apps.

FVV23

Great app. Super useful. I love the alerts because it keeps our team on point on the most important calls we need to make at any given point. 1 on 1 relationships are key to our business so this app is definitely helpful. The support has been the best part of the app. I had an issue and they solved it within 24 hours.

bickskimboards

This App has been great. I thought It would be help boost sales and it did! Scout made it easy to personally contact every abandon cart. We boosted sales in a big way (by over 30%) within in the first few days of using Scout. With real personal interactions we were able to convert every person that responded to our calls and texts. (our over-all abandon cart recovery is now at about 70%)

Communicating 1 on 1 with potential customers also gave us super good insight into questions and concerns that customers had about our products that would have otherwise held them back from making that first purchase.

June 24, 2019

Thanks Duran. Love working with you guys so far! I hope we continue to find success working together.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13