Rezensionen (37)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
24. Juni 2024

Great simple app. Really good service. Highly recommend the app.

Nifty Posters
SĂŒdafrika
9 monate mit der App
28. April 2024

I tried 3 different apps before installing Scroll Bee and I must admit that this is the best one out there: works like a charm from the get-go. Once we installed it and activated it in our theme app embeds tab, everything worked as expected without any issues. Simple design, straight to the point settings page, and super fast loading times.

Shouf
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa 24 stunden mit der App
28. Juni 2024

Good app, does what it says it does. Extremely easy installation. We ran into a problem with it not embedding correctly on our website, but Don got the app to work immediately when I reached out through there chat. Thank you for the great customer support!

Sonic Electric
Vereinigte Staaten
13 minuten mit der App
4. Juli 2024

Highly recommend, super easy to install and set up. Customer service is amazing. Sorted out an issue within minutes!

Keel Surf & Supply
Australien
28 minuten mit der App
23. Februar 2024

It's a really great app! At first I wasn't being able to make this work but the support team is amazing and helped me in a few minutes. Now we can scroll trough products without having to go from page to page.

Highly recommend it!

Mini-Me
Portugal
23 tage mit der App
11. Juli 2024

I faced an issue on installing it, and the support was quick in fixing it. I had an amazing experience, and I highly recommend it.

Replicarte
Brasilien
19. April 2024

Easy to install and works great. Initially there were some minor issues with the theme we are using but Don managed to help us in no time. Great value, great support. Recommended.

Hertex Haus Online
SĂŒdafrika
1. Juli 2024

Ottima app e ringrazio infinitamente il supporto per aver risolto dei piccoli problemi di incompatibilitĂČ

Centroingrossobimbo
Italien
25. Februar 2024

great customer service, great app

PerPigiai.lt
Litauen
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
13. Dezember 2023

Staff solved my issue very fastly because infinite scrolling is working very differently from one theme to an other. So don't hesitate to contact them to make it work perfectly. Thanks

FootStarâ„ąïž