Scroll to Top

Scroll to Top

by Seal Global Holdings, LLC.

Easy Back to Top Button

babagala

I using this app for 15 months it's very useful and easy to us. I like it and continue to use that in my website...

Gizmos King

At the first time, the app wouldn't work. I contact the support and they found out my theme wasn't compatible and they made some adjustments so it would work. Great customer support. Awesome work and thanks to the developper. It's super easy to use and I love this App!
A must-have App.

Vyn Heritij

The app wouldn't work, they found out my theme wasn't compatible and made some adjustments so it would work. Great customer support.

Clothes-Together

loving this app., it is very helpful, I use it all the time when going through my site. Thanks to the developer. Please try it and you'll definitely like it. Worth trying.

Scents & Nonsense

Works very well and it is a really helpful feature. Really like it and best of all it is free!! Get it now!

Bowls with Magnets

Awesome! it works, super easy setup. I wish i could change the color but overall it is excellent for free!

Www Jolisproduits Ca

Very good app! See it live on my website :

www.cescostumesla.ca

thank you! :) A+++

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am currently using the Scroll to Top app and it creates a very fluid page. I highly recommend this to anyone with long pages.

Sincerely,

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Beautygene

Work as describe! Love it! Will keep using it! Thanks

Goodygobags

Very simple to install, works beautifully! If you want to see it in action, try https://www.goodygobags.com/blogs/news/fun-with-faqs-part-1. Would use again and recommend to a friend! Thank you!

Previous 1