Shopee Marketplace Integration

Shopee Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync & Automate the process of selling on Shopee

Asmula Niaga

This app is really working.. It is really help me to upload my products into Shopee.. Thank you developers...

caldstore

This app is awesome, very smooth and best responded. I love this app and agent. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nanciagenteel

The app runs smoothly and looks great. The app has made it so much easier for us to link and process products on Shopee. It's totally hassle-free, we can do everything in Shopify as normal and the app simply sends that to Shopee.

The product gets imported on the platform seamlessly. Profiling section is easy and helpful to categorize products.
I contacted the support team as I had a few questions and trust me, they were super helpful and friendly. I bet.! The Developers along with the technical support are the best I've ever met in my entire life.
I definitely recommend this app. I can assure you once you learn the app features, you'll find it the best.! 10 out of 10 for sure but will give more if possible!