Seal Subscriptions℠

Seal Subscriptions℠

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost your revenue & scale your business with subscriptions!

Simply Heartland

This app is EXACTLY what we needed. We are selling a curated box subscription and Seal Subscriptions allows us to create subscription plans that ship monthly and bill in whatever period we wish (monthly, 3 month, 6 month, etc.) The icing on the cake is their excellent support. We created a landing page and needed to link to the subscription product page with the desired selling plan pre-selected from the drop down in the subscription widget. Their development team added this feature for us in less than one day! Amazing support!! Thank you.

The Coffee Collective

Great customer service and great app :D Super helpful in getting our subscriptions correct and very quick response

CJ Natural Hair Tea

Just started using the app and the setup was pretty simple. Looking forward to seeing how it all comes together

Real Ketones EU

Very easy and simple to set up! Will have to see if it works for customers. Will update accordingly.

MV Soaps

It has made my life so much easier. Thanks to the Seal team for developing such an incredible tool to improve my relationship with my customers.

Dorset Nectar Organic Cider

So easy to use! I used this to set up our first subscription options on our shopify website and it is seamless and intuitive.

Pink Alpaca Designs

Easy to use and set up! Just a few clicks and my site has a subscription service set up. Will update when used!

Sit Stay CBD

App was a simple setup. Our template was not user friendly but with the help of support they got it to work. Thank you.

NextDay

Simple to use and install. I also sent a customer service request because previous app wasn't working and they responded helpfully in less than 8 hours (and after hours)

wesharewp

What a great app! The functionalities are on point, there are consistently new updates and it’s affordable (unlike many other apps). I am so glad that this app exists and the support is just amazing. They go above and beyond to help you out and even take the extra mile for you to get everything out of the app. I highly recommend Seal!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28