Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost sales with subscriptions & automatic recurring payments!

1907water

This app was super easy to setup, and I like how easy it is for customers to select whatever different options we decide to offer. Thanks

Milkglass candle

Easy to use and very intuitive. It desperately needs the ability to give free shipping to some subscribers and not others so that we could easily run promos. I figured out a way around that, but it will require way more work from me. For that, I give it 4 stars.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. You can set up free shipping with "Delivery Profiles" in our Seal Subscriptions app. The delivery profiles allow you to set up specific delivery profiles which will be applied only to specific subscription rules.
If you have any questions about that, you can just send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions.com

Have a great day,
Seal Subscriptions team

RareGlo Organic Shea Products

I was looking for a quick way to add subscriptions to my website. It was so easy to add. So far so good. Thank you so much!

Luxury Lash Bar by Justice K

Love it hbbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks for the invite lol lol thanks for the invite thanks for your birthday card and Bae thanks iuijjfor the picture you made me up for

Cat School

We are a small business and looked at many different subscription apps. Seal fit our budget and needs, integrated smoothly, and the support has been fantastic. Henry is very responsive, integrates requests in a timely manner and is open to feedback about what we need for our subscribers. Seal is easy to use and while shopify has some limitations with subscriptions, Henry is knowledgable about them and works around them to the best of his ability. Having tried a few different subscription apps and finding the support to be hit & miss, we're very happy with both the app & the support.

The Paw Store

Works as described, few glitches during first set up, but with their help we managed to make it work.

SoulGives Company

I am not a skilled Shopify user, but this was so easy I was shocked. It was ready in less than 3 minutes. Not only is the product page filled out as I wanted, but the payment and shipping sections showed all requisite subscription information.

Beauté Lab

Fantastic app! I'm only on the free plan at the moment and it does exactly what it says it does. Easy install and processing of payments.

Lavolio

I search high and low to find a subscription app to meet my websites needs, and finally i found this one, it was perfect for my site and at a great price as well, with the price matching the size of my website. I had an issue with the app and a feature on my site and Henry fixed it straight away. great customer service

4WKS Coffee

Seal has provided our business with a great tool to increase our retention. The app works well, and integrates with our Shopify's theme. The tech team is always quick to respond, and resolves most issues!