Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost sales with subscriptions & automatic recurring payments!

SORORIS

This app is very easy to set up. Compared to other ones I have tried, this is a dream. A few clicks and you are done.

Barista Counter

Set up for items took less than a minute. There is no autopay at the free level but it does email customer to confirm payment each month.

www.allprintheads.com

Great app. Easy to use and easy to implement. Our customers have the opportunity to get discounts with every recurring order. One more motivation to stay loyal. Works great!.

Mountain Wild Pet

Works well on the backend, but it doesn't allow for automatic recurring subscriptions which defeats the purpose for us..

Mr. Coconut Natural

Very easy to set up, had the options and variations weed were looking for. Solved our problem, just what we needed!

My Erbie

This app delivers exactly what it promises - simple to use, clean interface, and easy integration. See for yourself!

The Sudsy Swarm

Super easy set up!!! Very straight forward. Looking forward to recurring orders and return customers!

No Requests NYC

This app is great! All of the features are very user friendly. I had the subscription service for my coffee line setup within a few minutes.

Sinha Hair

Its a very good app, easy to work with and I was not confused compared to other apps I have tried to work with.

Live Vessel

super easy to use and up and running after a few minutes! Decided to use this over another popular app that was very complicated. Definitely recommend !