Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost sales with subscriptions & automatic recurring payments!

4WKS Coffee

Seal has provided our business with a great tool to increase our retention. The app works well, and integrates with our Shopify's theme. The tech team is always quick to respond, and resolves most issues!

Cafetal Coffee Company

Amazing!! great way to do your subscriptions fast and at no charge! no brainer here, thanks again for creating this

Little Loved Wardrobe

This app provides all of the subscription management services I need with an easy to use dashboard. Support team is very responsive and helpful!

Jelly Fabrics

Great App and wonderful responsive support. Needed some twicks done to make it look as I wanted and received a very quick response and support. Now everything looks as I needed. Thank you!!!

Rapid CPAP

Seal support is very responsive and will help you set up the app if you are not "techy". Great tool to retain customers. Highly recommended.

SqueezyPB

Really easy to set up. Great app. Would recommend to anyone wanting to add a subscription product to their website.

GET A GRIP

Great app, really easy to set up. A great way for customers to get email reminders to repurchase. Thanks.

Reign Straws

Simple. This minimum character stuff is annoying though. 100 words for this app, I've barley used it. let me try it

Smugglers Crate

Amazing app. So many other subscription apps charge extortionate fees and lack the features you get on Seal. Being able to set a custom day to renew subscriptions is essential for my business. Only advice I have is to add more subscription analytics data on the dashboard. Thank you very much, I will be upgrading to your advanced plan soon!

Cara Mae Skin Care

I did a ton of research before choosing, and this app is exactly what I was looking for for sunscriptions! Not only is it free, but Henry (the developer and customer service person) is very responsive by email has answered all of my questions that have come up. Best of all though, this app was easy to install and just works. Just follow the instructions at set up and viola! I now have 7 subscriptions and they are so easy to manage. Each charges automatically and shows up in my Shopify orders like a new sale each time the subscription period happens again, so I don't even have to keep notes about who gets what when. This has made things so easy for my customers and more profitable for me.