Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost sales with subscriptions & automatic recurring payments!

CJ Natural Hair Tea

Just started using the app and the setup was pretty simple. Looking forward to seeing how it all comes together

Real Ketones EU

Very easy and simple to set up! Will have to see if it works for customers. Will update accordingly.

MV Soaps

It has made my life so much easier. Thanks to the Seal team for developing such an incredible tool to improve my relationship with my customers.

Dorset Nectar Organic Cider

So easy to use! I used this to set up our first subscription options on our shopify website and it is seamless and intuitive.

Pink Alpaca Designs

Easy to use and set up! Just a few clicks and my site has a subscription service set up. Will update when used!

Sit Stay CBD

App was a simple setup. Our template was not user friendly but with the help of support they got it to work. Thank you.

NextDay

Simple to use and install. I also sent a customer service request because previous app wasn't working and they responded helpfully in less than 8 hours (and after hours)

wesharewp

What a great app! The functionalities are on point, there are consistently new updates and it’s affordable (unlike many other apps). I am so glad that this app exists and the support is just amazing. They go above and beyond to help you out and even take the extra mile for you to get everything out of the app. I highly recommend Seal!!

Lustful Bath, LLC

This app was super easy to setup. I like what I've seen so far. It took all of 10 minutes to configure my first subscription rule.

Benedykt & Sylvester

I have been working with Seal now for about 12 weeks. The app is great, but it is up-and-coming. The tech support are incredibly efficient and speedy, implementing new features every week if not day. It’s been great as there were a few features I needed that were missing. I requested them and boom, done. It’s really great to manage my 100/month subscribers. Don’t hesitate to dive right in as Henry is very helpful and hasn’t let me down!