Seal Subscriptions App , Počet recenzí: 1 323

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
11. prosinec 2023

Good App for Subscription Managment.
In some areas it does not work perfectly with Shopify.
Support is great, though!

easySmart Shop
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
15. listopad 2023

Really responsive customer support, and the most flexible subscription app in terms of variety they offer and support. Learning curve I found a little steep but they can support you through it.

Poppin & Vine
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
3. listopad 2023

Mostly intuitive, great customer service.

WagWorthy Naturals
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
29. listopad 2023

Seal works great! It is easy to use. I wish it was possible to edit credit card information on subscription. We have customers call and want us to update their credit card, and the software does not allow us to do that. The customer has to do it themselves via email. Some of our older customers don't have email.

Professional Botanicals
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Seal Subscriptions odpověděl 1. prosinec 2023

Overall, if you have any issues with the app, it is best to send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions and we will help you out.
But let me also reply to your question here.

As per credit card industry's security standards, we mustn't save or handle any full credit cart data. However, Shopify allows you to updated the credit card information for some payment methods directly on the customer's profile in Shopify.
You can check if you can also do this in your case in Shopify admin > Customers > click on the customer and then on the right side, you should have an option to update the credit card data next to the payment methods ;)

Regards,
Seal Subscriptions team

4. prosinec 2023

yay

WJ Good Fitness
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
Datum úprav: 22. prosinec 2023

Très facile à mettre en place !

Demain Beauty
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 26 dny
19. prosinec 2023

Fast setup can be done in a couple minutes.

MARVELOUS
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 6 hodinami
10. leden 2024

nice

Joyful
Dánsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi hodinou
17. listopad 2023

Very easy to use, start to finish simple process. Would love to see the subscriptions work with Shopify's native "Bundles" app, outside of that zero complaints.

Amplify
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 24 hodinami
19. leden 2024

I'm sure I'll come back later and give 5 stars instead of 4, but I haven't fully put it to use yet. However, I just got it installed and activated and it literally took me less than 5 minutes! Time is valuable so I'm very appreciative for quick set-ups. Now let's see how my customers like it :)

The Hope's Dragonfly Acres