Seal Subscriptions App , Počet recenzí: 1 464

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
26. leden 2024

Very easy application to configure and use. My customers can manage they subscription. The support team is helpfull and fast. If you find a solution for your subscription, try this app ;)

Dans mes pochettes
Francie
22. leden 2024

Great software, reasonable pricing, good support, highly recommended.

We would like to thank Peter with Seal's tech team. We had a code issue in our store due to another older subscription software we had, which was deleted. Peter was able to identify this and get it fixed.

ZzzTape
19. březen 2024

Works well for what we need

Gonsoulin Land and Cattle
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
8. duben 2024

It works perfectly. Had no issues so far.

Der Rabe im Schlamm
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
19. březen 2024

After comparing dozens of subscription- and membership apps the one that stood above the others was Seal Subscriptions. Very versatile yet simple to understand. Worked flawlessly right out of the box - which isn't always the case. Friendly support, who responded quickly to my special need and pointed me to the right direction. All in all I give my warm recommendation to try this app out if you are in the need for a robust, versatile and reasonably priced subscriptions app!

Palava Sydän
Finsko
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
14. únor 2024

Phenomenal support, very helpful in getting everything properly configured, prompt and relevant replies to questions. I would highly recommend this app for your subscription needs.

Chit Chats Quebec Supplies Store
Kanada
29. březen 2024

Technical support is awesome! I had a question about creating a 3 month subscription and they responded very quick and helped me create it.

Unbreakable Memories
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
11. duben 2024

Great App to manage suscriptions. Very user friendly and accesible.

Café Unamuno
Mexiko
Datum úprav: 21. leden 2024

I literally just set this app up after watching a short video included in the plan. I'm excited to see how everything goes.

***Update***
I'm totally loving this app. Everything is working smoothly as my Subscribers sign up and their Customer Service is extremely fast!

Template Takeover
Doba používání aplikace: 9 dny
14. únor 2024

Easy to use and implement. All working fine so far!

Dalia Botanique