Seal Subscriptions App

Built for Shopify

Reseñas (1.667)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
22 de abril de 2024

Takes about 20 minutes to understand how it works, but it works great. Free plan is great for playing around with your website and getting it setup. Then $5/mo is a great deal for what it does.

My Store
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
13 de mayo de 2024

I encountered some issues with custom CSS for the widget layout on my website, so I reached out to customer service. Nathan was exceptionally patient and promptly responded to my multiple emails seeking assistance. He skillfully adjusted the code on his end to ensure the widget matched my specifications precisely. I am thoroughly pleased with both the app and the outstanding customer service!

Zip Mints
11 meses usando la aplicación
17 de mayo de 2024

Great value on the free version! I wish it would allow to edit the shipping rate, but still satisfied.

Wickadoo Candle Co.
Panamá
3 meses usando la aplicación
18 de junio de 2024

So far, and I have only set up 2 subscriptions -it is going smoothly. The videos are extremely helpful and we got it going very quickly. Out customers had a smooth transition and there have been no complaints (unlike with the other subscription service we used). Thank you!

Threaded Lines
18 días usando la aplicación
31 de mayo de 2024

Great support! Fixed an issue with our theme, even though we are on a free subscription. Great app overall!

Benissimo
6 meses usando la aplicación
27 de abril de 2024

I just started using this app, but it was very simple to set up and seems to be working great! Really looking forward to digging into it more.

His Word Coffee
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
30 de mayo de 2024

We needed an app to do custom products for individuals and create a reminder payment invoice; this is exactly what we got, plus the usual subscription choices.

Ayurvedic Institute
7 meses usando la aplicación
28 de mayo de 2024

Great app, does very well what it says it does.

Bird Street Bistro
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
8 de abril de 2024

I was looking for a solution to a very specific subscription problem where I wanted to add 2 different products in the first month, and just one for the ongoing subscription. Seal solved this elegantly with their one-click checkout links. Now I have one less headache!

OMNI¹
24 días usando la aplicación
29 de febrero de 2024

Seal is a great solution for your subscriptions at a great price. I don't think Shopify's native sub app is working very well yet, so for third party solutions, check this one out. I had some initial kinks to work out with it, but their customer support has been very helpful and handled those issues. I'm always down with apps that have decent support teams - it's becoming such a rarity these days to get good support for anything!

Definitely check this out.

Monster
9 meses usando la aplicación
Seal Subscriptions respondió 19 de abril de 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like our subscriptions app and that we were able to help you :)

Best Regards,