Seal Subscriptions App

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 juin 2024

We've used this for going on a couple of years now and it is so easy to use but still has all the customisation you could want! Customer service is quick and helped us along the way too.

Intoleran
Australie
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Seal Subscriptions a répondu 11 juin 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :)
We are incredibly happy to hear that you are using the app for so long and that you like it :)

Working with you is a pleasure :)

Regards,
Seal Subscriptions app team

15 mai 2024

Excellent app and service. I wrote them about an issue with my SS widget and it was solved in less than 24 hours. I've been using the app for 3 years now and I love it.

Makondo Pets
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Seal Subscriptions a répondu 20 mai 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)
It is a pleasure having you as our customer for 3+ years.

Seal Subscriptions app team

12 avril 2024

Have been using Seal Subscriptions for well over a year and it is great. Works like a dream, has videos to help us get set up correctly. Have not needed customer service. Feel like if we dig further into it there are lots of features we need to use!

British Nordic Walking
Royaume-Uni
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Seal Subscriptions a répondu 22 avril 2024

Wow, thank you so much for your great review :) We are incredibly happy that you like that app and that it works great for your business :)

21 mai 2024

We are building out a new website on Shopify and will be using Seal Subscriptions App to manage one of our subscription-based products. I was so glad to find an app that is easy to use and has a lot of features that we did not have access to using our old website. With Seals, there is a lot you can customize and customers also have the ability to edit their information and subscription super easily. There were a few customizations that I wanted to make for our product and customer service was SO QUICK to respond! In less than 24 hours, those customizations were made. Feels so great to work with an app where folks are super responsive and willing to help. Thanks Seal Subscriptions!

Garrity Tools
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 1 mai 2024

It took some time for me to get the hang of it, but I was able to set-up the rules and understand the potential of the app. I am glad that I was encouraged to try a little harder. It is actually not that difficult. The good news is that the subscription service now automatically charges shipping for each delivery. I thought I would have to make special rules. We will see how it goes. I am sure that some customers will appreciate having the subscription option.

Magic Reed
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Seal Subscriptions a répondu 1 mai 2024

Hi, we have checked our correspondence with you and it seems that you never received the email replies from our team.
We have now sent you an email with an answer to all of your questions and would love if you can check your inbox and get back to us so we can help you out :)

Thanks,

20 avril 2024

I would definitely recommend this app! I had some minor questions and issues, so I emailed them. They got right back to me, answered all my questions, and then, even went on to my shop and fixed the issue. Excellent customer service!!!

Pure Blossom Skin
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seal Subscriptions a répondu 22 avril 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are really happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

7 juin 2024

I would recommend because the free tier is really nice for those who are just starting out.

Swamp Dog Sauce Online
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 mai 2024

Peter, Josh, & Nathan helped us troubleshoot various issues and are truly so helpful and detail oriented! They're even adding our ideas to their future list of functionality features to develop which will add even more value to the app which is so greatly appreciated. Thanks to the entire Seal Team for always answering our questions! Only item/potential issue to plan for is that there currently isn't a chat bot for live support. Thus, you'll need to rely on email to resolve (thankfully the Team is very responsive). Otherwise, the app works great!

ClinAdvize
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 mai 2024

Works very easy and has a lot of features even in the free version. Works without problems.

Had contact with support once regarding a technical thing when launching on new markets, problem solved instantly, not like the other apps with outsourced customer service.

Booty Boom Sverige
Suède
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 février 2024

Seal is a great solution for your subscriptions at a great price. I don't think Shopify's native sub app is working very well yet, so for third party solutions, check this one out. I had some initial kinks to work out with it, but their customer support has been very helpful and handled those issues. I'm always down with apps that have decent support teams - it's becoming such a rarity these days to get good support for anything!

Definitely check this out.

Monster
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seal Subscriptions a répondu 19 avril 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like our subscriptions app and that we were able to help you :)