Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
1 février 2024

I want to give a shout out to the support team. I had a subscription that I needed to set up manually due to a card expiring. The support team (Nathan) got back to me very quickly with exact steps to get it right.
Great product and great support!

Cherry Tree Collection
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Seal Subscriptions a répondu 7 février 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that Nathan was able to help you out :)

29 janvier 2024

We've been happy with the Seal Subscriptions app. It's a great solution to get started with subscriptions on your site easily and inexpensively as you ramp. It works well. We use it on five websites.

Aquage Hair
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Seal Subscriptions a répondu 7 février 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and use it on 5 websites, that is amazing!

22 décembre 2023

Seal Subscription is an amazing app. Very easy to install and navigate.
Furthermore, their customer support is superb - really fast and helpful. We had an issue/question and it was resolved right away!
We would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a subscription app at a reasonable monthly fee. Most of the features you would want are free anyway, another big plus!

Shiga Kajiwara Farm
Japon
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seal Subscriptions a répondu 28 décembre 2023

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are truly happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Working with you is a pleasure,

1 février 2024

Seal Subscriptions App exceeded my expectations! The seamless user interface makes managing subscriptions a breeze, and the customization options provide flexibility. I appreciate the transparent pricing and the timely notifications, ensuring that I never miss a renewal. Every-time I had a question I was able to email and received great help and support from their team. Marko is the best! A must-have for anyone looking to simplify and optimize their subscription management.

JMG Direct
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 janvier 2024

The app works perfectly, and the support team helped me resolve the issue with the trial to ensure I could test the app before making any payments. Furthermore, they also made a small customization. Couldn't recommend enough for stores who just started!

Kouzelná krabice
Tchéquie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 janvier 2024

Very good and friendly customer service. I just couldn't get any further with a subscription rule. My issue was resolved within 24 hours with two messages. That's just great when a company values customer satisfaction. Thanks to Zan and Marko!

FuturistixsPoster
Allemagne
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 janvier 2024

Migrated from Recharge since the price increase was going to kill my small business. So far everything has gone well with a few small bugs, but the customer help has been quick thus far. Hope to continue to have good results with the app.

Doppio
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seal Subscriptions a répondu 18 janvier 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are happy to hear that you like our affordable pricing, the app and our customer support team. Working with you has been a pleasure :)

25 janvier 2024

Really easy to set up and use. Makes the subscription offer easy to understand for customers too.

Little Moments Melts
Royaume-Uni
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
27 janvier 2024

I first installed another app for subscriptions. It wasn't comaptible and I even hired a pro css coder. Still didn't work. Then I thought, maybe I should check other apps. And I found this one. Basically the same set up and works great. Looks just as good but also has better features for $1 less. It's even better. I'm glad the other app didn't work out and lead me to Seal Subscriptions. I guess it was meant to be! I 100% recommend this app if you want subscriptions for a few, or all or your items.

My Store
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 janvier 2024

Always so helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Highly recommend this app

UNLTD. Beer