Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 1 mai 2024

It took some time for me to get the hang of it, but I was able to set-up the rules and understand the potential of the app. I am glad that I was encouraged to try a little harder. It is actually not that difficult. The good news is that the subscription service now automatically charges shipping for each delivery. I thought I would have to make special rules. We will see how it goes. I am sure that some customers will appreciate having the subscription option.

Magic Reed
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Seal Subscriptions a répondu 1 mai 2024

Hi, we have checked our correspondence with you and it seems that you never received the email replies from our team.
We have now sent you an email with an answer to all of your questions and would love if you can check your inbox and get back to us so we can help you out :)

Thanks,
Seal Subscriptions team

26 avril 2024

It's something to get used to, but it makes it easy to keep track of subscriptions! Been using the laptop version for a few months and have only run into one glitch that was fixed promptly by customer support. Would recommend!

Mokuyobi
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2024

I have recently been using this plugin and so far, I am very satisfied. I had some technical issues and their customer service responded quickly. Everything is now settled. Very good customer service.

Karl & Marie - La Boutique
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 mars 2024

We switched from ReCharge due to the price hike in January. Overall, Seal is a good product and excellent value for money. My only gripe is that you have to upgrade to see all of a customers Subscriptions in one view and this is not ideal for us, as we have multiple products on different cycles - so it is a bit painful for the customers to administer.

KIND2

Coffee shop international
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 mars 2024

Easy and good implementation. Translation had to be done seperatly for now, but at least lets you change almost any text how you want it.

Einluft
Suisse
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 mai 2024

I own a haircare company and adding Subscriptions is to increase my sales and grow my recurring clientele. Seal Subscriptions made it super easy to set up and extremely functional!

lxirgrowthoil
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 février 2024

just set it up. it was very easy to do. will update review after customer usage!

Real Skinfood Shop
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 mai 2024

So far so good, does what I need

Dam Kids Ranch
Environ 11 heures d’utilisation de l’application
6 février 2024

+ intuitive to use
+ fast , effective and friendly Customer support
+ seems to have all important features (testing for a 2 weeks)
+ Pricingsystem seems very provisionbased, therefore lot of value for the cost.

- Translations can be improved