Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 novembre 2023

Seal works great! It is easy to use. I wish it was possible to edit credit card information on subscription. We have customers call and want us to update their credit card, and the software does not allow us to do that. The customer has to do it themselves via email. Some of our older customers don't have email.

Professional Botanicals
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seal Subscriptions a répondu 1 décembre 2023

Overall, if you have any issues with the app, it is best to send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions and we will help you out.
But let me also reply to your question here.

As per credit card industry's security standards, we mustn't save or handle any full credit cart data. However, Shopify allows you to updated the credit card information for some payment methods directly on the customer's profile in Shopify.
You can check if you can also do this in your case in Shopify admin > Customers > click on the customer and then on the right side, you should have an option to update the credit card data next to the payment methods ;)

Regards,
Seal Subscriptions team

15 novembre 2023

Really responsive customer support, and the most flexible subscription app in terms of variety they offer and support. Learning curve I found a little steep but they can support you through it.

Poppin & Vine
Royaume-Uni
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 décembre 2023

Good App for Subscription Managment.
In some areas it does not work perfectly with Shopify.
Support is great, though!

easySmart Shop
Allemagne
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 janvier 2024

I'm sure I'll come back later and give 5 stars instead of 4, but I haven't fully put it to use yet. However, I just got it installed and activated and it literally took me less than 5 minutes! Time is valuable so I'm very appreciative for quick set-ups. Now let's see how my customers like it :)

The Hope's Dragonfly Acres
28 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
3 novembre 2023

Mostly intuitive, great customer service.

WagWorthy Naturals
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 novembre 2023

Very easy to use, start to finish simple process. Would love to see the subscriptions work with Shopify's native "Bundles" app, outside of that zero complaints.

Amplify
Environ 24 heures d’utilisation de l’application
19 décembre 2023

Fast setup can be done in a couple minutes.

MARVELOUS
Environ 6 heures d’utilisation de l’application
8 novembre 2023

It can be a little difficult / fiddly to use but it works perfectly with my shopify site, and once I got the hang of it, I could easily apply a subscription!
1 start out, just because I haven't had a full run of this - 4 starts for setting up though!

Delicately Delightful
Australie
18 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 22 décembre 2023

Très facile à mettre en place !

Demain Beauty
France
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 septembre 2023

In a nutshell.....easy to use, install and edit.

Lovez Coffee