Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 décembre 2023

So far so good in terms of ease of set-up and how helpful the tutorial was. I have not gone live so I have not been able to quantify revenue increase but as a rule I know subscriptions do that.

The Mental Diet
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 janvier 2024

Just started with the app but so far the customer service has been great, all good.

Pro Beauty for Perfumes & Cosmetics Trading L.L.C
Émirats arabes unis
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 janvier 2024

this was very helpful and easy to set up thanks to the tutorial

USNKCrafts
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 octobre 2023

Great app and support. Quick and easy to setup recurring payments, and works well with other plugins that can pre-package products, offer discounts, and have dependencies for minimum order numbers etc.

Support are quick to get back to you if you have any questions too. Highly recommended!

Launchpad
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Seal Subscriptions a répondu 18 décembre 2023

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are pleased to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Best Regards,
Seal Subscriptions team

26 décembre 2023

Recommend this app! The team responded very quickly and helped with questions I had and setting up the widget on our store.

Bap & Chan
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 novembre 2023

A great app for keeping customer subscriptions orderly and flowing. Great customer service too! Thank you

Ingenium
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 novembre 2023

I find the app to be very comprehensive, so far it has met 100% of my expectations. I was also well assisted by email to resolve a minor integration issue. Thank you, team, I will soon be upgrading my plan.

Fox Appy
Brésil
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 novembre 2023

This is a great subscription app, much cheaper than the alternatives that charge 1% of revenue while offering 90% of the features. Henry's always provided excellent support as well!

Ad Intent
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

easy to use... very happy

Pup Planet
Royaume-Uni
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 octobre 2023

I recently started using the app, and I must say I'm quite impressed with it. One of the standout features is the fast support response. This level of customer service has made my experience with the app much more enjoyable.

Moreover, the app is highly intuitive. Navigating through its features is a breeze, and I didn't need to spend much time figuring things out. It's user-friendly, which is a big plus for me.

Blu.coffee